Mafia 69.33: A mini-minigame

House Targaryen

I'm always genuine. :D

I really have to go. I'd really like to trust you WJ, but I don't think I can. I'm leaving my vote on HT Reddy. If TheMalcolm is lynched and comes up innocent I won't be voting for Uber if there is a tomorrow.

Are you waiting for me? This is the vote count I have. Have I missed something?

It is day 3.

5 players remain: HT Reddy, May, TheMalcolm, Whiskeyjack, ubermensch.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for HT Reddy (TheMalcolm, May)

1 vote for TheMalcolm (HT Reddy)

2 players have not voted: Whiskeyjack, ubermensch.

There's might be one around. Depends what you want. :P

I'm tired, and I have to vote before I go to bed. I can't stay up until the deadline (would be 4 a.m. here). If uber was around and willing to vote for Malcolm, there would be a decision to make. But he's not, and I can't count on him showing up any time soon.

So I guess my only choice is to vote for Reddy. I just want to make sure you're here, to give me the results.

I'm really not feeling good about this. I suspect Reddy, but.....there are problems. Think about it. Lets say that Malcolm, May and I all vote for Reddy. If Reddy is evil, could he have a living partner? I'm not sure there are any realistic options.

Can Reddy + uber be a team? It would mean that there weren't any evil players on the day 1 mob. Seems unlikely.

Can May be teamed up with Reddy? Also seems very unlikely, given how much she resisted the idea of lynching Malc instead of him. If she was Reddy's FM partner or his symp, she'd take the opportunity to lynch an alternative.

Can Malcolm be teamed with Reddy? Already went over this - its possible but unlikely.

So Reddy probably doesn't have an FM partner. And nobody is his symp. And he's not the symp to uber or Malcolm. So at this point, if we lynch him, we're probably counting on him being the symp to May.

Compare that to the other possibilities.

May + Malcolm as FM

May as symp to Malcolm

Uber as symp to May

Malcolm as symp to May (less likely)

Uber + Malcolm as FM (less likely)

Uber as symp to Malcolm (less likely)

*thinking*

After some thinking, I've decided May is unlikely symp. It's too hard role for a complete newbie, shhe would make some mistakes.

I'd usually expect a more logical analysis from you.

Can you think of any reason why May couldn't be your symp?

Only sensible variant is uber is Reddy's symp who played suboptimally on Day 1.

Okay. But what about uber saying earlier that he wanted to vote for Reddy?

Though, one reason I can think of: she never reacted to my intention to lynch her today. Newbie symp would likely panic.

Meh. Not very strong.

But whatever, I don't care anymore. I'm falling asleep on my couch. At this point, I'm willing to vote just so I can go to bed and be done with it.

Just waiting for Targ to come back.

Archived