Mafia 69.33: A mini-minigame

House Targaryen

Malcolm hits WJ on the head with a crowbar. He and his loyal symp, May, strangle ubermensch the next morning. Evil wins.

*sigh*

Had them. And let them go.

Well played, Malcolm. Congrats. The only major point against you was May's refusal to vote for you. In the end, I decided to value that lower than other factors that pointed toward Reddy. Big mistake by me.

Very disappointing.

Roles:

FM: TheMalcolm

Promotable Symp: May

Guard: Piper of Chaos

RI: Whiskeyjack

RI: HT Reddy

RI: Gertrude

RI: TheManWho

RI: ubermensch

So yes, WJ, there was only one innocent role, because we're brilliant like that. :leaving: Adding a soldier or BP wouldn't have changed anything, though.

Day dawns, and you are woken by a shuddering, grinding sound in the next room. Stepping carefully out from your room you are horrified to see pools of red running out from the kitchen. Doing a quick head count you realise that someone is missing. Drawing closer you realise that the kitchen walls are splattered with some pinkish substance and the groaning, grinding noise rattles on and on. You step into the kitchen, your foot sliding through sticky puddles and wrinkle your nose at the smell. The floor is hidden below the layers of thick red liquid. A figure is bent over a the table feeding chunks of something into a meat grinder. Flies buzz around the room and the figure turns. It's theMalcolm.

"I was just making sausages for everyone," he says putting what appears to be a pig's spleen into the mincer.

"Sausages?" The sweet smell of sausages makes you think of the world outside. Suddenly you all long for a real life. You all rush for the door, desperate to get out into the world. TheMalcolm's laughter trailing after you. After a moment, May joins him.

---

Evil wins. Other targ's said it already... Party pooper.

So yes, WJ, there was only one innocent role, because we're brilliant like that. :leaving: Adding a soldier or BP wouldn't have changed anything, though.

I disagree. More innocent roles means more roles to reveal, and more players to take out of the suspect pool.

Appreciate you guys modding. But yeah...the balance wasn't very good. Definitely stacked against the innocents. Especially since you used the more powerful evil team configuration.

That said, we did have a chance to win. I'm sure if we lynched Malc and he flipped evil, May would have been next. Was in my hands, and I messed it up. Can't blame anybody but myself.

I disagree. More innocent roles means more roles to reveal, and more players to take out of the suspect pool.

Appreciate you guys modding. But yeah...the balance wasn't very good. Definitely stacked against the innocents. Especially since you used the more powerful evil team configuration.

We thought this was the less powerful configuration.

Well, no, it wouldn't have changed anything, because you were the fourth person on the list, so you would have been the soldier/BP. :P

I won't argue that the balance was crappy, though. I thought a guard would be more useful than it was. Sorry.

Archived