Mafia 69.33: A mini-minigame

House Targaryen

It is day 2.

7 players remain: HT Reddy, May, Piper of Chaos, The Man Who, TheMalcolm, Whiskeyjack, ubermensch.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

4 votes for The Man Who (May, ubermensch, Piper of Chaos, Whiskeyjack)

2 votes for ubermensch (HT Reddy, TheMalcolm)

1 vote for May (The Man Who)

The Man Who is lynched.

Unfortunately, I'm drowning in work right now, and didn't get a chance to write a scene. So, um, insert one with lots of clever in-jokes and references to pirates.

He was...

SPOILER: alignment
not a killer.

It is now night.

God dammit.

I should have followed my gut feeling. This played out too much like that other game. I went looking for it to make sure I was remembering correctly, but couldn't find it. But I know in the back of my head something similar to this has happened with TMW before.

May - who is your top suspect now?

I'm thrown by the result, I really thought he and Uber were a team. I don't think Uber looks completely innocent, but HT Reddy is looking worse to me now.

I am also worried about the you and Piper scenario, which I mentioned earlier and was told that i was too obvious, because what if you know that thts what people would think and are therefore expecting this to cover any connection.

I am also worried about the you and Piper scenario, which I mentioned earlier and was told that i was too obvious, because what if you know that thts what people would think and are therefore expecting this to cover any connection.

Fear is your only God....

Nah fuck it, your Saviour, my guillotine

Crosses and kerosene

WJ, are you talking about the Supernatural minigame (where TMW started off innocent, but was then converted to the cult)?

Anyway. Um, scene. So after rummaging The Man Who's corpse as it hung from the gallows, the survivors of the Westerosi Mafia community could find no sharp weapons or propaganda leaflets. The mood was bleak. Ubermensch frowned sadly, while HT Reddy and May sat in the corner and...um...were so distraught that they didn't speak at all.

"T'his is path'etic," said Whiskeyjack. "Its imp'oss'ible to fi''n'd the ki'ller's when t'heres no parti'ci'patio'n."

"I know," said theMalcolm, in unusually fluent English. "Somehow I have the highest post count. How the hell did that happen?"

"Ye'a'h," said Whiskeyjack. "Even P'iper hasnt be'en spa'mmi'ng up the thread...where is he, anyw'ay?"

Suddenly, they heard a cackle from behind them. They turned around and gasped. Piper was standing on the table, completely naked except for a velvet purple cape and a pair of underwear on his head. He was holding a plunger and wielding it like a scepter.

"MWAAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!" he shrieked. "I'm the bulletproof healer soldier guard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"...," said Reddy.

"...," said May.

"And I'm also the finder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He started jumping up and down on the table. "And Gertrude was the killer!!!!!!!!!! I know this for a fact!!!!!!! Listen to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"H'ow i's' th'at e'ven possi'ble?"

"Because I had a vision that told me so." The muscles in his face twitched spastically. "It's all the work of the purple elephant. Let's speedlynch........

Gertrude!!!!!!

And House Targaryen!!!!!!!!!!!

And

SPOILER: drumroll
all the zombies, too!!!!!!!!!

I AM A GOD AMONG MEN!!!!!!! LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH!!!!!!!!!!"

Reddy and May jumped up on the table and, with great effort, forced the struggling, writhing Piper of Chaos into a straitjacket that was conveniently nearby.

Meanwhile, ubermensch was fumbling through Piper's belongings. "Hey," he said, and motioned everyone over. He pulled out a pill container with a cracked lid. "Look at this."

TheMalcolm took one of the pills and placed it on his tongue. "This tastes like sugar."

"...," said Reddy.

"...," said May.

Yes, some vile saboteur had replaced Piper's anti-psychotic medication with placebos, making him even crazier than he already was!

Sadly, they locked Piper away in a padded cell and dismissed him as an hopeless case. He could never contribute to a Mafia game again.

Piper was not a killer, obviously. It is now Day 3.

Archived