Artwork alongside cast

Ninepenny

Is that Tommen in the second last row? I didn't even realise he had been cast.

No, Tommen Baratheon has not been cast.

First row: Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister, Sean Bean as Eddard Stark and Mark Addy as Robert Baratheon.

Second row: Harry Lloyd as Viserys Targaryen, Kit Harington as Jon Snow and Jack Gleeson as Joffrey Baratheon.

Third row: Jennifer Ehle as Catelyn Stark, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Jaime Lannister and Tamzin Merchant as Daenarys Targaryen.

Fourth row: Alfie Owen-Allen as Theon Greyjoy, Richard Madden as Robb Stark and Iain Glen as Jorah Mormont.

Fifth row: Maisie Williams as Arya Stark, Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark and Lena Headey as Cersei Lannister.

Sixth row: Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane, Isaac Hempstead-Wright as Bran Stark and Jason Momoa as Khal Drogo.

Seventh row: Donald Sumpter as Maester Luwin, Ian McNeice as Illyrio Mopatis and Joseph Mawle as Benjen Stark.

Eight row: Ron Donachie as Rodrik Cassel and Aimee Richardson as Myrcella Baratheon.

Ninth row: Richard Ridings as Gared, Bronson Webb as Will, Esme Bianco as Ros and Jamie Campbell Bower as Waymar Royce.

I must say Lena Headey is growing on me, she has a subtlety and sophistication to her beauty that increases the more you see her. Unlike other women whose beauty is more acutely perceived, who you tend to notice more and more flaws in their beauty as time passes.

Nice work BTW.

Great work, love how the pics are matched together.

Still even that couldn't make Alfie Allen and NCW look the part for Theon and Jaime for me ........ I have no idea how that NCW is going to look with wavy golden locks :ack:

Just really weird!

Archived