A DC farewell to our semi-aquatic overlord

Guest Raidne

Thanks everybody for the good wishes and thanks to you guys that came out as well. 'Specially TW who made a long haul trip to get down with the BWB. That said, you fuckers got me hammered last night. I was alright until the last hour or so when I was hit with a barrage of shots. Even the bartenders were getting in on it. It was like if you could beat someone up with drinks, thats what happened to me. I don't know what was worse, Raids and I talking to Don Draper for an hour and a half, or me bitching to everyone about losing my debit card (which I found in my wallet this morning). Good times :grouphug:

... or me bitching to everyone about losing my debit card (which I found in my wallet this morning).

Ha! I used to be a major pro at that.

Glad you guys had fun and I hope you aren't too hungover this morning, S John. I'm sad I won't get to meet you over Thanksgiving, but, so it goes. Best of luck in Iraq, dude!

Thanks everybody for the good wishes and thanks to you guys that came out as well. 'Specially TW who made a long haul trip to get down with the BWB. That said, you fuckers got me hammered last night. I was alright until the last hour or so when I was hit with a barrage of shots. Even the bartenders were getting in on it. It was like if you could beat someone up with drinks, thats what happened to me. I don't know what was worse, Raids and I talking to Don Draper for an hour and a half, or me bitching to everyone about losing my debit card (which I found in my wallet this morning). Good times :grouphug:

glad I missed that part...

But on the plus side, I had to see a guy throw up on the metro platform...good times... Oceans nice meeting you... Fez you as well. El... you are a shuffleboard god.

Call me crazy, but isn't internet access the one thing they do have in Iraq? I suppose it's probably sporadic.

Hmmm...maybe I was taking some shots with John? Because otherwise I don't really know what happened to me except that I apparently decided to drink like I'm still in college. Casualties: (1) that scarf that I didn't really like anyway, (2) my favorite pair of jeans, (3) my knee/chances of wearing a skirt to work for the next two weeks, and (4) whatever the hell I was saying to all of you by the end of the night. Hopefully you're less annoyed with me than my husband. :)

Anyway, good times, all around. I do think we sent John off properly.

Call me crazy, but isn't internet access the one thing they do have in Iraq? I suppose it's probably sporadic.

Hmmm...maybe I was taking some shots with John? Because otherwise I don't really know what happened to me except that I apparently decided to drink like I'm still in college. Casualties: (1) that scarf that I didn't really like anyway, (2) my favorite pair of jeans, (3) my knee/chances of wearing a skirt to work for the next two weeks, and (4) whatever the hell I was saying to all of you by the end of the night. Hopefully you're less annoyed with me than my husband. :)

Anyway, good times, all around. I do think we sent John off properly.

You said some pretty interesting things, that much is certain... But everyone agrees that you're an incredibly entertaining drunk :)

Hmmm...yeah, I'm definitely not interested in specifics. I'm pretty sure I'm mostly embarassed that Beth was there, as the rest of you already know I'm an incoherent alchoholic anyway.

Hmmm...yeah, I'm definitely not interested in specifics. I'm pretty sure I'm mostly embarassed that Beth was there, as the rest of you already know I'm an incoherent alchoholic anyway.

I was kinda intersted in the talk you had with the guys you almost got kicked out of the diner with when the guy started smoking inside...

Archived