Julia Louis-Dreyfus

SpaceChampion

According to this article, Amanda Peet and hubby David Benioff have some sort of weird crush on Julia Louis-Dreyfus. I guess they are watching a lot of her sitcom. I think she's a great comedic actress, and would be curious to see her in something more dramatic.

So if Benioff were to cast JLD in GoT, which character would she be? I'm sure she could do crazy well, but I can't quite see her as Lysa. Lady Falyse Stokeworth perhaps?

She's too slim and hot looking to be Lysa, and doesn't look a thing like Jennifer Ehle. I could see her as Lady Taena, maybe, but she's quite a bit older than the character, I believe. A sand snake makes sense, though. She is fairly dark, pretty Sephardic looking.

(edited for grammar)

The too slim and hot looking to be Lysa, and doesn't look a thing like Jennifer Ehle. I could see her as Lady Taena, maybe, but she's quite a bit older than the character, I believe. A sand snake makes sense, though. She is fairly dark, pretty Sephardic looking.

Not all of the Red Viper's daughters are dark-skinned and dark-haired. Tyene is described as fair with blonde hair, after her mother the septa. Just a side point.

Give her prosthetic ears and she can play Queen Selyse, a bit shrewish and nasty and fanatical.

Or further a field, how about as Mirri Maz Duur. She can play sly, then can get bitter and nasty when she goes off on Dany at the end.

A comically shrill Septa Mordane.

The chick that sleeps with Cersei in Feast. Lady Stokeworth maybe?

No, you are thinking of Lady Taena Merryweather, I mentioned her above. The Stokeworths are the ones Bronn gets involved with. Lollys, Falyse, etc.

Archived