GoT Mafia Game 70

House Targaryen

He says, though he seemed to be enjoying the open bar just fine only a couple of hours ago. Maybe you would have enjoyed the party more if you hadn't spent the whole time draped over the bar slurring at the migrant help.

Besides what is the point of being Lady Tully if I can't exploit the underclasses a little here and there.

My dear woman, I would never slur, and I think you'll find that the girls at the bar found me rather dashing! I really enjoyed the selection of women drinks you made available, very exoticwink.gif, however, a Lady such as yourself must realise that the guest list was unimpressive and you ran out of piesthumbsdown.gif<br style="text-decoration: line-through;">

A toast to myself for throwing such a wonderful and fun party, If I may, I would like to introduce "Cercei's gang bangers band" they have been so kind to accept yours truly humble request to attend this MAGNIFICENT party and entertain us with their greatly appreciated ballads of love and incest.

A toast to myself for throwing such a wonderful and fun party, If I may, I would like to introduce "Cercei's gang bangers band" they have been so kind to accept yours truly humble request to attend this MAGNIFICENT party and entertain us with their greatly appreciated ballads of love and incest.

I'd like to request 'He ain't heavy he's my brother'.

My dear woman, I would never slur, and I think you'll find that the girls at the bar found me rather dashing! I really enjoyed the selection of women drinks you made available, very exoticwink.gif, however, a Lady such as yourself must realise that the guest list was unimpressive and you ran out of piesthumbsdown.gif<br style="text-decoration: line-through;">

Oh dear. Poor Pablo. He'll be crushed when he learns that you thought he was a girl. I saw him tucking the napkin you gave him into his wallet for safe keeping, and I really believe that it meant a lot to him.

He's creepy that's for sure, I think he needs to sit out for a few rounds until he regains control of his vocal chords.

If it suits you I can just sit in this corner here, conveniently ignored, while you lynch and night kill each other. I might cast a vote, get a snide remark in or cackle gleefully once in a while, but just for show.

Meanwhile, I'll just entertain myself stroking my Persian cat.

*strokes kitty*

If it suits you I can just sit in this corner here, conveniently ignored, while you lynch and night kill each other. I might cast a vote, get a snide remark in or cackle gleefully once in a while, but just for show.

Meanwhile, I'll just entertain myself stroking my Persian cat.

*strokes kitty*

YOU HAVE A KITTY!!!

Can I pet it? Pretty please? :wub:

If I may, I would like to introduce "Cercei's gang bangers band" they have been so kind to accept yours truly humble request to attend this MAGNIFICENT party and entertain us with their greatly appreciated ballads of love and incest.

Would they play Reynes of Castamere?

YOU HAVE A KITTY!!!

Can I pet it? Pretty please? :wub:

http://xkcd.com/231/

UPDATE: The shield is now effectively a one-shot self-heal. In other words, it will be used up the night you choose to use it, regardless of whether you are targeted or not.

Also, the FM may not use any ability while there are still more than one of them left (though they gather points like normal). And the FM can at no point buy or use vig kills. Apologies for the changes, but i did warn you :)

And if you want a bit of backstory on our mysterious characters: Thomas Hunt Stonetree is actually from Myr, since the Stonetrees moved there a couple of centuries ago. In Myr he was a highly educated physician to the Premier of Myr, but due to the anti-foreign prejudice lingering in Westeros since the Terror, he has been unable to find work here. He is therefore embittered.

Eadweard Dondarrion is a schoolteacher from the Reach. Last month he went to the wedding of a girl he had long loved. He treis to resign himself to batchelorhood, but is finding it difficult.

Francesca Cerwyn is a professional ballet teacher in Barrowton, the major industrial city of the North. Happily married (to a commoner) she has a 3 year-old daughter who has cerebral palsy called Maria. Although Francesca loves little Maria more than anything in the world, she is finding that motherhood isn't quite the unalloyed blessing she had dreamed it would be as a girl.

Victor Erenford is a trawlerman from Shipbreaker Bay, who recently suffered the loss of his first mate and best friend in a freak storm.

Stevie Yronwood is an 18 year old young man about to start his studies at the Agricultural College in Kingsland. He is not sure how he will cope being so far away from home, but he is more worried about his mother, who has taken to drink since his father's death and who he can hear crying uncontrollably at night whenever they have a conversation about him leaving home to start at university.

And Kenning has trouble with his wife.

See, complicated characters :)

Oooh, ooooh, what about me? :D

You got a whole post to yourself in the opening scenes. You're a simply perfect little nonce living a life of such perfect perfection that a less well bred person than myself might be inclined to barf on you... Sophisticated as I am, I will merely hire someone else to barf on you.

Oh dear. Poor Pablo. He'll be crushed when he learns that you thought he was a girl. I saw him tucking the napkin you gave him into his wallet for safe keeping, and I really believe that it meant a lot to him.

Oh man, not again. I really need to lay off the booze. Although, being as my true love chose someone else and my trust in women is shattered, why not play for the other side for a while. I have to go to bed, have Pablo bring me a nightcap...

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Amanda Frey, Eadweard Dondarrion, Francesca Cerwyn, Gareth Stark, Jez Tyrell, Keffer Botley, Ronald Kenning, Rose Tully, Rupert Martell, Siobhan Stokeworth, Stevie Yronwood, Thomas Hunt Stonetree, Veronica Lannister, Victor Erenford.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

2 votes for Stevie Yronwood (Victor Erenford, Ronald Kenning)

1 vote for Amanda Frey (Rose Tully)

1 vote for Keffer Botley (Stevie Yronwood)

1 vote for Rose Tully (Eadweard Dondarrion)

1 vote for Veronica Lannister (Thomas Hunt Stonetree)

1 vote for Victor Erenford (Siobhan Stokeworth)

7 players have not voted: Amanda Frey, Francesca Cerwyn, Gareth Stark, Jez Tyrell, Keffer Botley, Rupert Martell, Veronica Lannister.

As your host I saw fit to see changes to my signature due to the simple fact that it had homosexual significance and being the homophobic sob that Iam I had to change it,and Dondarrion my lord whats this talk of you and pablo? Im sure they are just rumors and should be rejected before even trying to comprehend the words heard by one's ear, still please relieve this humble host and lord of this house by rejecting these ridiculous claims.

As your host I saw fit to see changes to my signature due to the simple fact that it had homosexual significance and being the homophobic sob that Iam I had to change it,and Dondarrion my lord whats this talk of you and pablo? Im sure they are just rumors and should be rejected before even trying to comprehend the words heard by one's ear, still please relieve this humble host and lord of this house by rejecting these ridiculous claims.

That's right, you backwards Westerosians still don't let homosexuals get married or fight in the army. Or let highly talented foreign physicians get a job. But I'm not bitter...

Archived