GoT Mafia Game 70

House Targaryen

Sorry about that. The roof was a convenient squatting ground, and it was getting cold up here. I accidentally knocked over the can with flaming trash that I was using as a heater.

Anyone have a quarter? I haven't eaten in three days.

...By the way, you might be interested in hearing that due to my desperate situation, I'm willing to put aside things like dignity and pride. So if you provided adequate compensation, I would be open to anything--anything. You can even call me Amanda Tyrell, if that's your kink, Jez.

Poor dear. :frown5: I would give you some money, but I seem to have trouble finding employment in this godforsaken country. <_<

...By the way, you might be interested in hearing that due to my desperate situation, I'm willing to put aside things like dignity and pride. So if you provided adequate compensation, I would be open to anything--anything. You can even call me Amanda Tyrell, if that's your kink, Jez.

Can I call you mommy?

Sorry about that. The roof was a convenient squatting ground, and it was getting cold up here. I accidentally knocked over the can with flaming trash that I was using as a heater.

Hi there, sis. :leer:

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Amanda Frey, Eadweard Dondarrion, Francesca Cerwyn, Gareth Stark, Jez Tyrell, Keffer Botley, Ronald Kenning, Rose Tully, Rupert Martell, Siobhan Stokeworth, Stevie Yronwood, Thomas Hunt Stonetree, Veronica Lannister, Victor Erenford.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

2 votes for Stevie Yronwood (Victor Erenford, Ronald Kenning)

1 vote for Amanda Frey (Rose Tully)

1 vote for Eadweard Dondarrion (Stevie Yronwood)

1 vote for Rose Tully (Eadweard Dondarrion)

1 vote for Rupert Martell (Veronica Lannister)

1 vote for Veronica Lannister (Thomas Hunt Stonetree)

1 vote for Victor Erenford (Siobhan Stokeworth)

6 players have not voted: Amanda Frey, Francesca Cerwyn, Gareth Stark, Jez Tyrell, Keffer Botley, Rupert Martell.

Well, let's see...Targaryens, Lannisters, Stokeworths, Tyrells, Martells (who also seem to like older women), and I'm betting Amanda would do it to, for a reasonable compensation... :D

That's it, after I cleverly engineer all your deaths, I'm moving back to Myr.

Oops, did I say that out loud. :blushing:

Immorality is not tolerated Amanda Frey!

Archived