GoT Mafia Game 70

House Targaryen

You know, optimal strategy for me right now is probably to make more jokes about being a homeless prostitute, reply to every single post in the game with a stupid one-liner like "really?" or "I like beer, too," and do my best to reach fifty posts as quickly as possible to get an extra point a day earlier than everyone else.

But to be honest, I can't really be bothered.

You know, optimal strategy for me right now is probably to make more jokes about being a homeless prostitute, reply to every single post in the game with a stupid one-liner like "really?" or "I like beer, too," and do my best to reach fifty posts as quickly as possible to get an extra point a day earlier than everyone else.

But to be honest, I can't really be bothered.

Do you admit you're an FM?

If you don't, we'll RP it out of you!

Do you admit you're an FM?

If you don't, we'll RP it out of you!

What do you mean? :uhoh: I'm not up to anything...no, not RP! Anything but that!

*drowns under the weight of sex and beer jokes*

All right! I confess! I'm all three of the killers! And the symp! And King Wayne instituted a rule stating that if you lynch or night kill me, I automatically win the game. (We're on good terms--maybe it's the Targ in him, but he's really into brother-sister roleplay.) Just please make it stop. :bawl:

In all seriousness, I predict that at least five players will reach twenty posts before RP ends. Incentive to have a high post count + incentive to contribute as little as possible in order to stay alive + creative setting = lots of fluff.

To be honest, I was expecting a lot more fluff given the incentives. This is just normal Day 1 stuff. We haven't had a serious 'break-through' post yet to latch onto. So I'll give you one to target.

I have had thoughts on how to play this time out, but I don't know if I want to share them. I know this is kinda sorta team play, but ultimately it's not. I plan on playing as normally as possible - keeping an eye out for possible point situations, but not actively seeking them.

In particular, I am not excited about the point for a hammer vote. I predict people playing the waiting game trying to maneuver there, or people not wanting to switch votes because of a case, but because they will get less points, etc. I might even propose a point if the day takes less than X hours for everyone on a successful train. Maybe - that also has problems.

Anyway - I will work with you all to find the killers as they are the biggest danger, but the cynic in me doesn't expect everyone else to.

To be honest, I was expecting a lot more fluff given the incentives. This is just normal Day 1 stuff. We haven't had a serious 'break-through' post yet to latch onto. So I'll give you one to target.

I have had thoughts on how to play this time out, but I don't know if I want to share them. I know this is kinda sorta team play, but ultimately it's not. I plan on playing as normally as possible - keeping an eye out for possible point situations, but not actively seeking them.

In particular, I am not excited about the point for a hammer vote. I predict people playing the waiting game trying to maneuver there, or people not wanting to switch votes because of a case, but because they will get less points, etc. I might even propose a point if the day takes less than X hours for everyone on a successful train. Maybe - that also has problems.

Anyway - I will work with you all to find the killers as they are the biggest danger, but the cynic in me doesn't expect everyone else to.

This post as the first serious and supposedly analytical one strikes me as too self-pretentious.

ETA: While Im at it, lets see some more from Stevie Yronwood

Archived