GoT Mafia Game 70

House Targaryen

I have caught up. One thing that sticks out to me is Gareth Stark. He quotes long quotes but only adds a line or two and then, when someone gets serious, he attacks and votes them.

Having missed all the play, I think I am coming at this with a fresh perspective. I have no problem with Gareth being today's lynch.

I have caught up. One thing that sticks out to me is Gareth Stark. He quotes long quotes but only adds a line or two and then, when someone gets serious, he attacks and votes them.

Having missed all the play, I think I am coming at this with a fresh perspective. I have no problem with Gareth being today's lynch.

I have no problem with that too, as Im suffering from a bad flu. :stillsick:

Hi everyone, sorry i'm late. Catching up, then i'll explain.

Basically though, I forgot to update my email address on this site so didnt get the message the game had started. On top of that i messed up my login, franticly PMed Targ, only to find it's just that it's all now case sensitive.

Will catch up then over contribute to make up for an inactive day 1!

edit: I see i dodged the modkill by 30 minutes. :blushing:

This post as the first serious and supposedly analytical one strikes me as too self-pretentious.

Yeah, first serious post is an easy target, I know. I never claimed it was analytical or super super insightful, just letting all know where I stand. We've had semi-cutthroat games before (two innocent teams) and we mostly ended up working together, but not entirely. For now I prefer to treat it as a regular game to the extent I can and find the killers.

Hi everyone, sorry i'm late. Catching up, then i'll explain.

Basically though, I forgot to update my email address on this site so didnt get the message the game had started. On top of that i messed up my login, franticly PMed Targ, only to find it's just that it's all now case sensitive.

Why did you say you'd catch up and then explain, and then go ahead and explain before catching up?

Why did you say you'd catch up and then explain, and then go ahead and explain before catching up?

Actually, i explained after in the same post, and forget to go back and edit it.

But yeah, basically I was waiting on the game yesterday morning, but decided to wait on the email. It was only an hour ago (or less) I realised "Oh crap mafiaday!".

So i log in to my main, and see that Targ's been in touch. I try the password and... panic! It doesn't work!

After sending an "oh shit" to targ, I soon calm down and decide to try again... slowly this time.

Only to be told my account is locked for 5 minutes.

Once the lock wears off, I log in then try to get a post off quick, as i realise i am close to modkill time.

Now, for the game so far...

Seems I joined 4-5 posts after the first serious post, so yeah. Not a lot of analysis of what's happened so far. I still have to re-read the short "serious" part and respond, but with it being so recent there's no need to put it into a summing up post. :)

This post as the first serious and supposedly analytical one strikes me as too self-pretentious.

ETA: While Im at it, lets see some more from Stevie Yronwood

Does this look chainsaw-y to anyone else? Yronwood is attacked, as the first real non jokepost target of the day, and Botley jumps straight in and attacks the attacker.

Beyond that it's all wifomy, with Botley being either a smart symp to someone who's not Yronwood, an unsubtle symp to Yronwood, a partner to Yronwood, or of course, it all just being a figment of my overactive imagination.

Does this look chainsaw-y to anyone else? Yronwood is attacked, as the first real non jokepost target of the day, and Botley jumps straight in and attacks the attacker.

Beyond that it's all wifomy, with Botley being either a smart symp to someone who's not Yronwood, an unsubtle symp to Yronwood, a partner to Yronwood, or of course, it all just being a figment of my overactive imagination.

Lots of silent people... Contemplating my wisdom I gather?

Still, I've discovered, via the ancient art of "reading what targ says properly", that there are no symps. Therefore Botley isn't Yronwood's symp. It's either a false tell, or a partner panicking.

Are the killers also playing an every man for himself game? If so, that'd really suggest it's a false trail. It'll also make this a lot harder for us, without being able to rely on links. :(

While I dont have any problem with him attacking me, the fishy thing is that he claims he is coming with fresh thoughts but he vanishes after his post and vote. If I had fresh thoughts and had caught up with the thread after a long time I wouldnt just let go with a one paragraph post.

While I dont have any problem with him attacking me, the fishy thing is that he claims he is coming with fresh thoughts but he vanishes after his post and vote. If I had fresh thoughts and had caught up with the thread after a long time I wouldnt just let go with a one paragraph post.

What should he have done? You replied with an "oh well, let me swing", no-one else had really commented on it...

He's attacking you on one single point on day 1. Unless someone defends you, how can he attack you with more vigour than one post?

This looks like quite an opportunistic snipey post.

It's pretty inane, yeah, though analytical and self-pretentious might be over-doing it.

Since, as the extremely appropriately named Francesca Cerwyn points out, there are no symps in this game, you can't be my symp, but I'll accept you as my replaceable henchman.

So anyway, lets keep piling those votes on Yronwood!

You may accuse him of something else, Stark, but without the excess of adjectives.

*goes back to his comfy armchair and scratches Mr. Bigglesworth's tummy*

What should he have done? You replied with an "oh well, let me swing", no-one else had really commented on it...

He's attacking you on one single point on day 1. Unless someone defends you, how can he attack you with more vigour than one post?

This looks like quite an opportunistic snipey post.

You got me wrong, as I mentioned in my previous post, I dont have any problem with him attacking me, the problem is where is the fresh perspective?donno about others but after his post I for one was expecting more from him, to see if he could enlighten us with his fresh and new lines of thought.

It's pretty inane, yeah, though analytical and self-pretentious might be over-doing it.

Since, as the extremely appropriately named Francesca Cerwyn points out, there are no symps in this game, you can't be my symp, but I'll accept you as my replaceable henchman.

So anyway, lets keep piling those votes on Yronwood!

You may accuse him of something else, Stark, but without the excess of adjectives.

*goes back to his comfy armchair *NAKED* and scratches Mr. Bigglesworth's tummy*

Fixed :D

You got me wrong, as I mentioned in my previous post, I dont have any problem with him attacking me, the problem is where is the fresh perspective?donno about others but after his post I for one was expecting more from him, to see if he could enlighten us with his fresh and new lines of thought.

To answer with a quote...

'Cause there's soooo much to analyze and post about, right?

So yeah. What was you expecting him to come up with? An analysis of the joke votes that, when cross referenced to the last 18 games (excluding two which seemed to be anomalies) conclusively proved that X, Y and Z were killers? :D

To answer with a quote...

So yeah. What was you expecting him to come up with? An analysis of the joke votes that, when cross referenced to the last 18 games (excluding two which seemed to be anomalies) conclusively proved that X, Y and Z were killers? :D

Dude I wasnt the one to claim I had a brave new perspective :fencing:

Dude I wasnt the one to claim I had a brave new perspective :fencing:

"I have a new perspective because I haven't taken part in all the banter" does NOT equal "I have a load of information here. Lots for you to read."

Now if he'd made no valid points, fair enough. However he came in fresh, saw one thing (out of two notable posts) and attacked it. That's fair enough. While it looks like a chainsaw to me, I really can't get my head round your angle on the whole thing.

Archived