GoT Mafia Game 70

House Targaryen

Ok, the circular healing DOES seem foolproof, so we're gonna roll with it. :)

Stokeworth heals Lannister, or Stark if Lannister is lynched.

Lannister heals Stark, or Martell if Stark is lynched.

Stark heals Martell, or Tyrell if Martell is lynched.

Martell heals Tyrell, or Tully if Tyrell is lynched.

Tyrell heals Tully, or Dondarrion if Tully is lynched.

Tully heals Dondarrion, or Stonetree if Dondarrion is lynched.

Dondarrion heals Stonetree, or Kenning if Stonetree is lynched.

Stonetree heals Kenning, or Cerwyn if Kenning is lynched.

Kenning heals Cerwyn, or Erenford if Cerwyn is lyncehed.

Cerwyn heals Erenford, or Yronwood if Erenford is lynched.

Erenford heals Yronwood, or Stokeworth if Yronwood is lynched.

Yronwood heals Stokeworth, or Lannister if Stokeworth is lynched.

I don't think any of you are idiots, but I'd hate to have this plan screwed up by a mistake, so please double-check your PM before sending it. For any of you not familliar with the concept, send in a provisional heal on the person assigned to you, stating that if that person is lynched, you're going to heal the second person assigned to you. :)

Anybody else find it funny that Erenford is supposed to heal Yronwood? :lol:

Them's the breaks in the circle of life...

ps. If we ever have a similar setup, such a "everyone heals the one below them" type deals should officially be called a "circle of life".

edit: or a circle jerk? :-p :grouphug:

Anybody else find it funny that Erenford is supposed to heal Yronwood? :lol:

No merci for Erenford. :)

So, should I heal Lannister or invest into Clegane's documents? Jez?

One more thought: if I was a killer, now I'd target randomly Cerwyn or Tyrrel or Erenford hoping their healer would be too egoistic to save own points for personal win. I hope we all play in team (except those evil ones) regardless of what mods say?

This post makes me feel uneasy about Erenford. It is a sloppy attack on me filled with subtle slurs that are not much backed by fact.

Your own contribution I'm afraid I still find pretty inane. You vote Botley saying you have no read on him, but you made a point against him a few posts ago (which was merely parroting Frey and Kenning...). You then tell Martell you'd rather he voted for me (maybe it's you who wants that point lead ;-)), but quickly change your vote to Botley.

* I explained the vote on Botley and what I meant by no read in a later post

* When I made the point against Botley, I specifically said others had already called it. A lot of people's posts are parroting each other to an extent, but I didn't claim I wasn't.

* Addressed the 'quickly' changed my vote. Lots of time had passed and nothing was happening on thread

* Maybe I want the point lead? By lynching Erenford I would not get any points unless he was FM :P Stokeworth would have gotten the first lynch vote point.

So, I re-read Frey, and it's quite clear why she died.

This seems quite a confident assertion and it's hitting my gut a bit. I know others have called you out on your conclusions (leading to Stark) but mostly it's just the bald confidence that seems out of place. I haven't re-read Frey yet, it's on my to-do list. (so it's possible I'll see it as clearly as you do, but I doubt it)

Tully's post concerning Erenford:

I'm yet to decide how I feel about your end of day play. I'm inclined to believe that it makes you look more innocent. A thinking FM would have stretched out the game of chicken with Tyrell longer, preferring to take the point than lynch even an innocent. I think that whoever said that FM won't be playing for points was wrong. They'll certainly be playing to deny innocents points, and whichever of them is left alive at the end is going to want a goodly cache of them for their own use. I think optimal FM play would have been to get the hammer, but an FM would have denied the innocents a lot of points by screwing up the lynch entirely. Of the three options open too you last night you chose the one that was least beneficial to the baddies.

It's an interesting point to keep in the back of my head. I do think FM will look for opportunities to snag points from innos, but not at the risk of painting a target on themselves. If Erenford was an FM who wanted to deny points, he would just simply not have posted and hoped there weren't enough people to go through with the lynch. But would the FM really risk a no-lynch? Extending the game is always risky. I am torn on this point, but the fact that Erenford de-lurked just before end of day tips him into prolly inno territory for me. Still sooo not easy with it (see arguement above)

First of all, Cerwyn thinks Dondarrion's action can be seen like this:

Dondarrion mentions wanting to look at stark's lynch mob. This is likely to discourage people from hopping on it. Without a vote, I'd still suggest this is a push away from a stark lynch. He also probes Botley in the same post, showing some intent to vote there.

Then hedges it with this:

Of course, Donny and Kenny could be bad even with Stark being good. I mean, if one innocent is clearly target #1, then shifting the mob onto a second innocent would be a smart play, as it leaves the original target #1 as the focus for day 2.

Especially if you kill someone who suspects them.

Gah. I'm not WIFOMing my way to an innocent Stark! :-p

Make up your mind man :P

To be honest, my gut reaction is the second explanation from Cerwyn. My first reaction to Dondarrion was that he's focusing our attention onto a small portion of players - Stark's mob, therefore 3 players at that point. It seemed strange to me that he thought there might already be a couple there.

Case about Erenford was that he avoided giving opinions about players but chose safe topics to discuss. Later on day 1, he gave us opinions and very non-popular ones (such as accusing Tully). He promiced to expand those suspicions today; unless he will fail, I want to trust him. I almost always trust players who go against the tide.

His attack of Tully wasn't all that non-popular. I'd still say he is playing in the safe range.

Is it just me, or was Cerwyn being resistant to a group plan for our points. Then Lannister pops in to say:

Those who refuse this plan and do not provide some serious flaw in the plan or some other reason for it, become my next lynches.

and then we see an enthusiastic Cerwyn a bit later. This was my impression as I was reading the thread - don't have any quotes and times to back it up right now.

------

What do you mean by 'game play you don't like'? As for the quickness issue, I just looked at the placement of the post in relation to Martell's. At an inactive time of day it might have been 3 hours, though.

I joke voted for you at the beginning of the day and kept the joke up during the RP phase, but that doesn't make you a very viable lynch... The only serious vote you ever got was Stark's, and that didn't end up well for him. As for the point thing, if innocents should want points too then why is it suspicious? Don't we want healers, guards and vigs? You seem to be making poor excuses for yourself.

Game play I don't like = unhelpful and not contributing to discussion even though she was clearly present for it.

I had 3 votes and was tied with Stark. I was a viable lynch target. All it would have taken would be someone else picking at some little point against me and it could have picked up steam in a second. I will admit that it didn't look likely, but it wasn't out of the question either.

As to the points question - I am still trying to decide how I want to play this and use my points, how hard I want to go after them, etc. so I am not entirely clear how much I want to factor point greed into my equations. I admit, it probably won't be a large factor now that I've thought on it. Of course innos want to deny hammer points etc to the FM as much as the FM want to deny the innos. I guess for now, unless (for instance) Tyrell insists on hogging all the hammer points :P I will not be looking too terribly hard at them.

I have a point to use. I've sent in my PM. I haven't received a response yet though :(

As for being anti-team plan, I'm all for a plan if it's foolproof. If there's a glaring hole in it though, I'd rather we didn't go ahead with it.

Please pull up the negative posts of mine. If you find one which isn't constructive criticism or criticism on a weakness of the plan, I'll commit ritual suicide in real life. With a wooden spoon.

Actually, this requires Mr. A accepting a death rather than just buying a shield for the night.

In fact, he could shield himself for 5 nights for the price of that guaranteed death to help the rest of you.

You can do it if you like, and if it kills a killer fantastic. However if it "CIs someone" I'll be pretty suspicious and wonder if it's a set up.

Further, do we know if a vig kill happens before the killers kill, at the same time, or after it? For all we know the killers killing Mr. A would stop him from acting at all?

This was the post I was remembering. Granted, it was reacting to plan A rather than plan B. It just seemed like you were pulling things out of your ass to counter this (questioning the timing of vig vs FM kills?) Tyrell called you on it. Lannister's quote made me look at it again in a different light.

Anyway, If this were a normal game not concerned with points, then I would be voting for Dondarrion, but I'm not, cause I want a point.

Cerwyn is on my radar, Erenford is still hovering there, and Stark will probably get us the most info to go on. Also I'd just really like to hear from him again. A dive in activitly level is always a flag (but since flu might be a completely understandable reason, I am willing to wait).

On points - we can do this circle jerk indefinitely ... maybe. It would mean that we'd have to agree on a lynch candidate without laying any votes, then we all lay down votes and TA-DAH! None of us moved our votes all day. Points for everyone!

This was the post I was remembering.

Sweet. I get to carry on living! I don't think saying "This isn't a team game. Who's going to guarantee a death (and thus defeat) just to help the team?" is being "anti-plan without a solid reason" :-p

Way to ignore the point of my post.

What I'm saying is that technically, sure ... you're trying to point out the flaws of the plan. What it comes across as is swatting it down with as many flyswatters as you can get a hold of.

It was a bad idea.

It was a flawed idea.

It was wasting our time.

Of course I swatted it down. :pirate: :pirate:

Archived