GoT Mafia Game 70

House Targaryen

I'm doing the catching backwards :P

1. I guarded Stoke. I said I would do it and I did it. Why would I risk lynch to save 2 points? And I could have been killed. Why would I say that I would guard him and then not do it? Catch his attention and risk dying? If he wasn't guarded, I'd be dead now.

Doesn't matter now anyway, because of the evil scheme Stonetree and Kenning are hatching. Me, you and Tully need to find a solution pretty fast or we are all dead, read my suggestions and tell me what you think

Doesn't matter now anyway, because of the evil scheme Stonetree and Kenning are hatching. Me, you and Tully need to find a solution pretty fast or we are all dead, read my suggestions and tell me what you think

Could someone please explain to me what is happening. I saw something about guarding masterplan but I am not capable to go through all of it and try to connect stuff. Can somebody please write it in short lines to save us time. Thank you.

Martell-Erenford

1 one of them died because of Gregor's jacket. I took care of Tyrell. He became too greedy and was getting too strong and wasn't a team player. I saved you guys a lynch.

Thanks for the clarification. ;)

Lannister- to sum it up, I became not-so-nice. I decided earlier today to guard everyone but Stonetree and sent in my night actions accordingly. Then I suggested that Stonetree vig some people. The only reason I picked Stonetree is that they were the first to respond; it's nothing against the rest of you all.

Could someone please explain to me what is happening. I saw something about guarding masterplan but I am not capable to go through all of it and try to connect stuff. Can somebody please write it in short lines to save us time. Thank you.

Can you guard Kenning tonight and vig him if you have the points, otherwise him and Stonetree are going to kill us. I'll do the same to Stonetree.

I'm buying Gregor's notebook. Think twice before trying to vig me. Your guarding doesn't prevent me from buying that. It is an item. And my guess is that I have more than enough points to outguard one player and to vig him.

If it does prevent me, then the guard is overpowered and too cheap.

I disagree. My guarding should prevent you from taking all night actions. Isn't that the point of a guard? Buying a notebook != being bulletproof or having another built-in protection.

I'm too drunk to manually count my points. I need Targ's counting to determine my course of action.

I disagree. My guarding should prevent you from taking all night actions. Isn't that the point of a guard? Buying a notebook != being bulletproof or having another built-in protection.

I agree with Kenning. No one has any built-in powers in this game, you have to buy them. The guard prevents you from doing that. Why would the guard block some powers you can buy, but not others? The guard must prevent you from buying any items, or it's pointless.

I don't think Targ is here. I'd rather argue semantics. I don't know if this game is going to end with an actual winner, but I'll be annoyed if the usual rules for a guard do not apply:

Guard

This role may be allied to either the innocent or assassin factions. If they are allied with the assassins, they will come up guilty if investigated but cannot communicate off-thread with the killers or any other member of the faction, though they will know who the killers are.. Each night the guard can PM the name of one player to the mods. That player will be blocked from taking night actions. However, if they belong to a group that can perform collective night actions, and at least one other member of the group is still alive, the action will not be blocked.

2 –guarding gloves – one guard

Archived