GoT Mafia Game 70

House Targaryen

Oh man, not again. I really need to lay off the booze. Although, being as my true love chose someone else and my trust in women is shattered, why not play for the other side for a while. I have to go to bed, have Pablo bring me a nightcap...

I don't want this to become an issue,but the name Eadweard is really weirding me out. I don't even know how to pronounce that. Did your parents hate you?

Oh and speaking of names I was wondering if Kenning is even drunker than me, because he's not sure if his name is Harold or Ronold.

Anabel Baratheon-Kenning braked hard, suddenly. "What did I just hear you say? That's it, Ronald. I've had it with you and your fucking complaining tonight. Fine, don't come to the fucking party. I'll just tell them you couldn't fucking come. I'll give you the fucking car and you can stay at a fucking hotel tonight."

And so he did. They drove the rest of the way in silence, Harold dropped Anabel off, and went to town. But now, with all the hotels nearby full up for the night, Harold was left with no choice but to go back to the party and beg the reservation information off Anabel.

;)

Oh and speaking of names I was wondering if Kenning is even drunker than me, because he's not sure if his name is Harold or Ronold.

Gods damn it! swore Ronald Kenning (formerly Harold Redfort) to himself in a whisper. I must lay off this champagne sparkling wine. I've already let it slip once that I'm in witness protection, and the Kingsguard Royal Investigation Service isn't going to give me a new, terribly obvious pseudonym like they did last time.

Gods damn it! swore Ronald Kenning (formerly Harold Redfort) to himself in a whisper.

Well, I perfectly understand why you don't want to be called Harold. My own Christian R'hlorian name is Mary and I hate this (Mary and her sheep!) Isn't Siobhan way cooler?

There is just one problem: the roof is on fire. :(

Sorry about that. The roof was a convenient squatting ground, and it was getting cold up here. I accidentally knocked over the can with flaming trash that I was using as a heater.

Anyone have a quarter? I haven't eaten in three days.

...By the way, you might be interested in hearing that due to my desperate situation, I'm willing to put aside things like dignity and pride. So if you provided adequate compensation, I would be open to anything--anything. You can even call me Amanda Tyrell, if that's your kink, Jez.

Archived