GoT Mafia Game 70

House Targaryen

I'm sure that Stoke wears a suicide belt.

EDIT:

We don't know how it functions. If it is a random kill, then it can easily mess up Dondy's plan. I want something clarified. Are we allowed to send our pm's during the night?

I see what you mean. I guess we have to wait and see. If he is, we can't really know what to do until we know who is left.

Okay. Mina-mod will have limited if any access to a computer for the next 24 hours.

Since I don't know who else is watching the thread, I really can't promise that the game won't implode now.

I'm really sorry for taking so long to tally the points, by the way.

Looks like we're going to on our own for a while longer. This should be fun. Not. :P

Looks like we're going to on our own for a while longer. This should be fun. Not. :P

Yeah, I have other things to do, so I'm going to go for a bit. I hope the mods will give us a night period following clarifications, since there will be no more FM left.

In all honesty, I'd be perfectly happy if the mods just declared an innocent win/ended the game, because the rules are so unclear and the game was so unfairly balanced against the FM that even if I won, I wouldn't feel that great about it.

I'm buying Gregor's notebook. Think twice before trying to vig me. Your guarding doesn't prevent me from buying that. It is an item. And my guess is that I have more than enough points to outguard one player and to vig him.

If it does prevent me, then the guard is overpowered and too cheap.

Not so silly, I think I'll do the same.

Alright, I'm caught up and also buying the notebook. There's no way that a guard prevents someone from spending their points. That's not a night action it's available at any time of the day and is an important game mechanic. I'm pretty sure that guards don't black passive powers--BP don't stop being BP if they're guarded--but it would be nice to get Targ clarification of this. I also hope we get time to confirm our night actions after the rules are clarified.

:tantrum:

Mina-mod shouldn't even be on the computer now. And gee. Big surprise. No one else is watching the thread.

By the way, since I'm apparently the chief mod now, I'm arbitrarily setting the following rules, even if this isn't my game:

-The Clegane's notebook and suicide jacket are permanent items (people have asked me this before, and Reddy confirmed this).

-The suicide jacket allows you to kill the person of your choice on your lynch mob.

-I'm leaning toward saying that the guard blocks the most expensive night action the person guarded takes, because I can't be assed to work out whether a guard guards another guard, and because it will be pathetic if no one does anything for the rest of the game except guard each other. But I'll think it over a bit. Either way, the guard definitely won't prevent you from buying items. I'll try to work out some kind of hierarchy or logic to how it works now.

-No, I have no idea how many points anyone has.

-Fine, I'm extending the night so that people have a chance to rework their night actions. Night ends when I finish counting the points or whenever another mod magically decides to show up to the thread. Whichever comes first. In other words, probably the full eight hours.

-I'm really tempted to scrap all the rules and the points so far and just make the survivors duke it out in a poetry competition or something. Or declare you all losers, because I hate you all. :P

I think the best we can hope for is that all work and nothing happens. I'll sent the PM in. If you can think of anything else I'm open to new ideas.

Alright, with targ's clarifications I think it will work. Though I'm wondering if the heal isn't redundant. I know it's nice to have protection against further betrayal, but I'm thinking it will be guarded out.

:tantrum:

Mina-mod shouldn't even be on the computer now. And gee. Big surprise. No one else is watching the thread.

By the way, since I'm apparently the chief mod now, I'm arbitrarily setting the following rules, even if this isn't my game:

-The Clegane's notebook and suicide jacket are permanent items (people have asked me this before, and Reddy confirmed this).

-The suicide jacket allows you to kill the person of your choice on your lynch mob.

-I'm leaning toward saying that the guard blocks the most expensive night action the person guarded takes, because I can't be assed to work out whether a guard guards another guard, and because it will be pathetic if no one does anything for the rest of the game except guard each other. But I'll think it over a bit. Either way, the guard definitely won't prevent you from buying items. I'll try to work out some kind of hierarchy or logic to how it works now.

-No, I have no idea how many points anyone has.

-Fine, I'm extending the night so that people have a chance to rework their night actions. Night ends when I finish counting the points or whenever another mod magically decides to show up to the thread. Whichever comes first. In other words, probably the full eight hours.

-I'm really tempted to scrap all the rules and the points so far and just make the survivors duke it out in a poetry competition or something. Or declare you all losers, because I hate you all. :P

Did Stokeworth have the jacket, and if so who has died?

Alright, with targ's clarifications I think it will work. Though I'm wondering if the heal isn't redundant. I know it's nice to have protection against further betrayal, but I'm thinking it will be guarded out.

The guards are the higher value, so they will be blocked but the heals should stay in place to offer us protection, hopefully.

Hey Stonetree-- call off your vigilantes. I don't want you dying. I think I'll just heal you instead.

By the way, having the Gregor's Notebook be unblockable? That's a bogus rule that I totally disagree with. There was nothing in the original rules that stated that only some night actions would be unblockable, with the exception of the suicide jacket since that works during the day. A guard has always blocked all night actions; for instance, if a FM is also a FM-vig or something, and the last one remaining, the guard action has worked against both. (Note: This would mean that a guard would also block against people's heals even though they are worth less.) Not that I blame Mina, but I came up with my plan based off what I don't think were outlandish interpretations of ANY of the roles. All of them were things you could purchase and thus night actions. For instance, the binoculars? Those are an 'object' and should still have been guardable. The role list say "These points can then be spent on transient roles, in order to kill off the competition." Role implies something that you do.

P.S. Again, not Mina's fault, but if mods are making clarifications on roles, why aren't they posted in the thread? (This refers to HT's note on the suicide jacket and Gregor's notebook.)

The actions have been sent.

I'm a little concerned that now the others won't spend any points and just horde them another day.

Maybe we should make the heals circular with Lannister and Lannister should also send in a random vig to on one of those two to keep them honest. I think we can trust Lannister for tonight, since we need to be the larger voting block come morning.

It is day 4.

6 players remain: Eadweard Dondarrion, Ronald Kenning, Rose Tully, Siobhan Stokeworth, Thomas Hunt Stonetree, Veronica Lannister.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

4 votes for Siobhan Stokeworth (Veronica Lannister, Ronald Kenning, Thomas Hunt Stonetree, Eadweard Dondarrion)

2 players have not voted: Rose Tully, Siobhan Stokeworth.

Siobhan Stokeworth. He was TheMalcolm, and he was an FM. But neither of these two facts should have surprised you.

And no, no one else on his lynch mob died.

It is now night. I really have no idea as to how to resolve this clusterfuck.

Archived