GoT Mafia Game 70

House Targaryen

I love you. I fucking love you. You're so cool. Always there. Always right. Mina for president!

Marry me!

:love: :smileysex:

Mina, one more question. Is suicide bomber jacket a direct kill or I can be healed?

Suicide jacket kills happen during the day, so obviously they can't be guarded or healed.

You know, even if no one takes a night action for the rest of the game, you can still make alliances and lynch each other. :devil: It's kind of like Survivor.

No? :(

You guys are boring.

For the record, I wouldn't count it as an innocent win, because the game was broken against the FM from the get-go. The innocents don't win for playing against their win condition. And it would be a draw, not a win. You only get to win if you're the last survivors.

It would be:

Draw: Kenning, Stonetree, Dondarrion, Tully, Lannister

Loss: Everyone else

Does every single person agree to that plan?

Wait! I have a more fun suggestion. Everyone cancel your night actions. Everyone buy a single vig kill. Everyone role a dice or use a random number generator or by some other means choose another player at random to vig. However many people are left standing in the morning, they are declared the winners draw-ers. Anyone who cheats earns eternal shame (though officially I guess they still win draw).

My own hope is that we all manage to target one another and go out in a blaze of glory.

Wait! I have a more fun suggestion. Everyone cancel your night actions. Everyone buy a single vig kill. Everyone role a dice or use a random number generator or by some other means choose another player at random to vig.

I like this more than a boring draw.

OR

Remove suicide vest from the game and give point refund for people who already have one. It makes lynching possible.

I like the idea of a draw, as I have stated many times since the beginning of the game. Honestly, I didn't expect to get this far, and earlier in the game, before I knew the game dynamics would be so broken, hoped for just an innocent win.

Then I saw a loophole today and decided to exploit it, just for kicks. I didn't expect it to work. But I didn't count on the day taking so long and everyone noticing that they had been taken. :P I don't actually have anything against any of the remaining people; like I said, my alliance to Stonetree, while I would have been very loyal to this partnership until we tied the game, was born out of convenience.

But anyway. I prefer a 5-way tie to a 5-way vigilante kill, because I suspect everyone would "randomly" decide to vig me. :uhoh: That is obviously not an optimal outcome for poor Ronald Kenning/Harold Redfort, so no. :P

Mind you, my idea probably doesn't work if we can't get a points refund since I've spent the points I'd need to buy a vig.

And I've already spent the points necessary to blow some people up. So what? I've changed my night actions about 1000000000 times today. :lol: I'm sure you can change to 'no action' now.

Vote for a draw.

I like the idea of a draw, as I have stated many times since the beginning of the game. Honestly, I didn't expect to get this far, and earlier in the game, before I knew the game dynamics would be so broken, hoped for just an innocent win.

Then I saw a loophole today and decided to exploit it, just for kicks. I didn't expect it to work. But I didn't count on the day taking so long and everyone noticing that they had been taken. :P I don't actually have anything against any of the remaining people; like I said, my alliance to Stonetree, while I would have been very loyal to this partnership until we tied the game, was born out of convenience.

But anyway. I prefer a 5-way tie to a 5-way vigilante kill, because I suspect everyone would "randomly" decide to vig me. :uhoh: That is obviously not an optimal outcome for poor Ronald Kenning/Harold Redfort, so no. :P

You're no fun. All I want is carnage and you won't even give me that.

And I've already spent the points necessary to blow some people up. So what? I've changed my night actions about 1000000000 times today. :lol: I'm sure you can change to 'no action' now.

Vote for a draw.

I'm pretty sure I can not use the objects I've bought, but I'm not sure that I can undo the buying. Actually from precedent in this game I probably can, but I think that I shouldn't be able to. A purchase is a completed action (unless it was sent in provisionally) and undoing it probably depends on the store's policy on refunds but I've just realised that I shouldn't have been taking it for granted.

Archived