GoT Mafia Game 70

House Targaryen

I don't like guessing. The only people I guessed were Mina, WJ, Masonity, and Stokeworth.

Damn it, I only lived one day. WHY AM I SO EASY TO ALT-GUESS? I didn't even mention that I was a slow writer this time.

At least I can take consolation in the fact that in the one-and-a-half day before I was spoiled, I guessed you, Gert, Malc, Masonity, The Bare Hand, and Lany. :smug:

Damn it, I only lived one day. WHY AM I SO EASY TO ALT-GUESS? I didn't even mention that I was a slow writer this time.

At least I can take consolation in the fact that in the one-and-a-half day before I was spoiled, I guessed you, Gert, Malc, Masonity, The Bare Hand, and Lany. :smug:

I'm not sure what it is, but you have a certain... panache. I guessed you as well, though I didn't send it into the spoilers. :thumbsdown:

I can't resist writing a short one.

So after butchering each other for several days and ridding themselves of the players who'd started the game with weapons, the five survivors realized that their warrior instincts had been watered down by 1000 years of inbreeding and afternoon tea. They all agreed on a draw.

"Fine," said King Wayne. "I know I'm a mad king and all, but I'm also a gentleman. If you've really come to an amicable understanding, I'd only be happy to acquiesce. We are a modern constitutional monarchy, after all. Anything else would be downright uncivilized." Then he let out a maniacal cackle. "So since we're splitting the victory five ways...I'm only letting one fifth of each of you out of the castle!"

The blood was never fully scrubbed off of the stones of the late Lord Stark's castle floor.

Game over. Five-way draw between Dondarrion, Kenning, Lannister, Stonetree, and Tully!

Archived