GoT Mafia Game 70.5 - Jingle Hell

House Targaryen

You are all ruining christmas with your lack of dwarfishness, I appear to be the only real dwarf on the job here. Mini, you are clearly a very small human posing as a dwarf which is an insult to my race, for shame!

Why do we have to celebrate Christmas? Just because we have Santa as our slave doesn't mean we can't celebrate multi-culturalism. I myself follow Smurmfism and plan to celebrate Smurfmas. And, you know, jews and stuff.

Why do we have to celebrate Christmas? Just because we have Santa as our slave doesn't mean we can't celebrate multi-culturalism. I myself follow Smurmfism and plan to celebrate Smurfmas. And, you know, jews and stuff.

You celebrate Jews? I'm not sure that even Jewish people go so far as to celebrate individual Jews. Smurfs are weird.

Isn't it your naptime? <_<

When you nap as often as I do you develop strange ninja skillz. Mere sleep cannot prevent me from posting. :ninja:

I know only half of us and I wonder where the rest of you was when we had our secret dwarf meetings.

I'm not sure I'd be so fast to admit that I was at a secret meeting that only some of us were part of if I were you. If only all elves confessed so readily.

Finally some dwarves I can identify with. Real dwarves - ones who live underground and like it. None of those 'cute' dwarves who only work in the mines, but actually live aboveground in a cottage with a female thrall. A blight on the face of dwarfdom everywhere. And don't even get me started on the little orange thing - almost as bad as the blue one. He probably doesn't even like gold. A travesty I tell you.

Finally some dwarves I can identify with. Real dwarves - ones who live underground and like it. None of those 'cute' dwarves who only work in the mines, but actually live aboveground in a cottage with a female thrall. A blight on the face of dwarfdom everywhere. And don't even get me started on the little orange thing - almost as bad as the blue one. He probably doesn't even like gold. A travesty I tell you.

Hi hoooooooooooooooooo!

It is day 1.

14 players remain: A Smurf*, Alberich, Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Durin, Gimli, Grummpy*, Happy, Mini Me, Oompah Loompah, Sleeppy*, Sneezy, Tyrion L*.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

1 vote for A Smurf* (Sleeppy*)

1 vote for Alberich (Mini Me)

1 vote for Mini Me (Durin)

1 vote for Oompah Loompah (Bashful)

1 vote for Sleeppy* (A Smurf*)

9 players have not voted: Alberich, Doc, Dopey, Gimli, Grummpy*, Happy, Oompah Loompah, Sneezy, Tyrion L*.

Hi hoooooooooooooooooo!

Gold, gold, gold, gold, gold, gold, gold, gold, gold!..

Dodgy dodgy dodgy.

SSlleeppyy is clearly trying to communicate to Santa that he's around, which suggests he is a killer. This is obvious as the hoooooooooooooo is clearly based on Santa's Ho Ho Ho. The hi prior to this makes me think that SSlleeppyy is trying to let Santa know who he is.

As for HHaappyy, the Gold, gold, gold, gold, gold also scans well with Ho ho ho ho etc and could be a reciprication from Santa to let SSlleeppyy know that the message has been received.

Guilty guilty guilty.

SSlleeppyy

There have been a few minor rule clarifications on the rule post at the top. Go re-read it if you must!

edit: Okay, the gist of it is yes, there's a CF. And the santa gift sack is inherited by someone if Santa dies... The gifts must flow! No faction changing though.

Archived