GoT Mafia Game 70.5 - Jingle Hell

House Targaryen

It is day 5.

6 players remain: Bashful, Dopey, Happy, Sleeppy, Sneezy, Tyrion L.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

4 votes for Dopey (Tyrion L, Bashful, Happy, Sneezy)

2 players have not voted: Dopey, Sleeppy.

------------

After a short debate, you all agree that Dopey must be lynched. Somebody grabs a rope to string him up, as he backs away from the group slowly.

"C'mon, guys. It's me...good ol' Dopey," he protests. "I'm not smart enough to hatch a plan like this. And my clothes are too big, I can't sneak around at night...I'd trip over my robe and give myself away!"

But you ignore his pleas, because you know that an elf would say anything to escape the lynch.

Dopey hangs. He was The Bare Hand, and yes....he was an evil little elf!

It is night. Send in your PM's.

Excellent.

I'll be guarding Tyrion.

So, let's just be clear what this means (in case I die).

If there is no NK tonight then either a. Tyrion is guilty, or b. the FM has with held his kill to frame him (unlikely).

If there is an NK tonight then Tyrion is definitely innocent and either a. Sneezy is guilty and couldn't guard anyway, or b. Sneezy guarded but someone else killed.

Just stumbled over this here:

So, from my humble PoV (after excluding myself, Sleeppy and any Doc-Mini pairings), only six variiants stand:

1) Doc - Tyrion - Sneezy

12) Dopey - Doc - Sneezy

15) Dopey - Doc - Bashful

16) Mini - Tyrion - Sneezy

27) Dopey - Mini - Bashful

29) Dopey - Mini - Sneezy

I also think that if Sneezy is guilty, he is symp, since killers do prepare false reveals much rarely. If excluding him also, this leaves only:

15) Dopey - Doc - Bashful

27) Dopey - Mini - Bashful

Two variants, and the former is much more probable.

Since I don't remember how many votes Bashful got (he definitely got some), I'll vote Doc.

Though, I still think that safe plan is going to night.

I already called Happy for not voting Dopey. His conclusion to vote Doc has been weird even without knowing that Mini and Dopey have been FM. Now it's a big point against Happy.

Even if I'm framed tomorrow we gain an extra lynch - which I guess puts us in the peculiar situation of being at endgame and then retreating so we aren't at endgame any longer. Whatever, you'd be wisest lynching me then Sneezy would be killed I guess, but if he guards and gets it right no kill and a win. if he guards gets it wrong he is killed but you go into endgame 3 people Bash, Sleepy and Happy and have to make the decision there when one of you should be a CI. I think we're in a very good position :)

Excellent.

So, let's just be clear what this means (in case I die).

If there is no NK tonight then either a. Tyrion is guilty, or b. the FM has with held his kill to frame him (unlikely).

If there is an NK tonight then Tyrion is definitely innocent and either a. Sneezy is guilty and couldn't guard anyway, or b. Sneezy guarded but someone else killed.

You don't trust us to work it out for ourselves? :P

Archived