7) Mini – Dopey – Bashful

8) Mini – Dopey – Tyrion

9) Mini – Alberich – Bashful

10) Mini – Alberich – Sneezy

11) Mini – Alberich – Tyrion

12) Sneezy - Dopey - Tyrion

13) Sneezy - Alberich - Happy

14) Bashful - Alberich - Happy

Doesn't help us too much, but it shows that WJ did an excellent job. However, I think he missed exactly the only Mini-Dopey scenario with a third FM in it.

Happy is missing because WJ excluded him for voting pattern reasons. That's the major point that speaks for Happy being innocent. Have to think about this a bit more.

You all wake up to a shocking scene this morning... No-one is dead, slumped over their present. As you all gather round, you see it's addressed to Sneezy. "I wonder what it could be?" he muses, before unwrapping a magnifying glass.

As he lifts it up to the sun to try to burn an ant, you all notice someone impaled on the top of the tree. It was Bashful, a good dwarf if ever there was one, and he was Piper of Chaos.

It is day 6.

4 players remain: Happy, Sleeppy, Sneezy, Tyrion L.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or 2 to go to night.

4 players have not voted: Happy, Sleeppy, Sneezy, Tyrion L.

It's nice to be CI :)

I wouldn't mind a Santa reveal at this point - it's all extra information.

I looked at Mex's explanantion and he said the magnifying glass that Sneezy got is a one-shot finder. If so, then if Sneezy is innocent, I suggest we go to night, Sneezy guards and finds Happy. If happy is evil we will find out and there will be no kill - we can then lynch him. If Sleepy is evil, I will probably be killed and Sleepy will hope to persuade Happy that Sneezy is evil. If Sneezy is evil then Sneezy will have won because Happy can be completely framed. So I hope Sneezy is innocent. I already kind of assume Sneezy is innocent though, so this plan is just to make sure Sleepy is innocent too.

If anyone wants to point out a flaw in it, please do. I won't vote for night until people have commented on the plan.

It's nice to be CI :)

I wouldn't mind a Santa reveal at this point - it's all extra information.

Screw it all, I'm Santa. There isn't much the FM can do with the information now. I gave the Toy Soldiers (vig) to WJ and the Joke Book (guard) to Gert. The WJ one, I'll admit, was a little stupid. I was thinking that the FM would be trying to anticipate where the vig would go and would kill the expected recipient (who, I believed, would not be Grumpy). I really believe that Sneezy should have been the kill the night before last and Gert should have been safe. Either way my gift ensured that we would have at least one (claimed) guard power to use last night. I gave the Magnifying Glass (finder) to Sneezy because I was sick of my gift recipients being killed and I thought there was a decent chance he's survive the night. He was the most innocent looking of the people likely to survive.

Some rules for Santa (which I don't think Mex shared): Each gift can only be given once.

A person can't receive a second gift until everyone has had one.

Santa can gift himself but not select the gift (it will be chosen randomly)

If Santa doesn't send a night action a random gift will be sent to a random person.

The vig kill is not a vig kill if given to an FM. For an FM it prevents their NK from being blocked (healers and guards have no effect).

I looked at Mex's explanantion and he said the magnifying glass that Sneezy got is a one-shot finder. If so, then if Sneezy is innocent, I suggest we go to night, Sneezy guards and finds Happy. If happy is evil we will find out and there will be no kill - we can then lynch him. If Sleepy is evil, I will probably be killed and Sleepy will hope to persuade Happy that Sneezy is evil. If Sneezy is evil then Sneezy will have won because Happy can be completely framed. So I hope Sneezy is innocent. I already kind of assume Sneezy is innocent though, so this plan is just to make sure Sleepy is innocent too.

If anyone wants to point out a flaw in it, please do. I won't vote for night until people have commented on the plan.

Only the flaw you've already acknowledged, namely that Sneezy receiving the gift doesn't do anything to clear him. I was aware, in giving out the gift, that it was only going to be useful for Sneezy in making his own decision. No one else would really be able to trust what he reported. Let's be honest: it's Sneezy, Happy and you or Sneezy, Happy and me tomorrow, so the question of you trusting me doesn't really come into it.

I'll vote night now. I don't anticipate learning much from it, but there's a good chance that you or Sneezy can gain some information.

Only the flaw you've already acknowledged, namely that Sneezy receiving the gift doesn't do anything to clear him. I was aware, in giving out the gift, that it was only going to be useful for Sneezy in making his own decision. No one else would really be able to trust what he reported. Let's be honest: it's Sneezy, Happy and you or Sneezy, Happy and me tomorrow, so the question of you trusting me doesn't really come into it.

I'll vote night now. I don't anticipate learning much from it, but there's a good chance that you or Sneezy can gain some information.

Im very hopeful that we'll all be alive tomorrow, but it will come down to a decision whether to trust Sneezy or not I guess. It would have been nice to have that 1 shot finder myself, but never mind :P

Archived