GoT Mafia Game 70.5 - Jingle Hell

House Targaryen

Im very hopeful that we'll all be alive tomorrow, but it will come down to a decision whether to trust Sneezy or not I guess. It would have been nice to have that 1 shot finder myself, but never mind :P

Well, if I'd known then what I know now you would have. :P

Yeah, it's possible that we're all alive tomorrow. I'm not really sure what decision I'd make tonight if I were an FM.

I've been trying to keep an eye on the thread in case things develop, but I'm off to bed now, so I leave it to you all to do as you see fit. If you end the day before I get back then please don't do anything tomorrow until I get a chance to poke my nose in again.

Happy New Year, again to you all (I'm pretty confident you've all made it to 2010 by now).

I've been trying to keep an eye on the thread in case things develop, but I'm off to bed now, so I leave it to you all to do as you see fit. If you end the day before I get back then please don't do anything tomorrow until I get a chance to poke my nose in again.

Happy New Year, again to you all (I'm pretty confident you've all made it to 2010 by now).

I'm just waiting for Sneezy to get back so he can confirm his night actions. Happy, what do you think of my plan?

Okay, I have another, convoluted plan.

We go to night now. Sneezy guards and finds Happy. Sleepy, you give me the toy sword (soldier) as a gift. If I am dead in the morning, Happy is obviously innocent, and most likely Sneezy is lynched (though if this is to happen, I really don't envy Happy's decision, cos I don't know which of Sleepy and Sneezy I trust more or less than the other). If there is no kill, Happy was guilty or framed. If Sneezy returns an innocent verdict on Happy either Sleepy or Sneezy is FM, and probably Sleepy, since it would be a risky thing to do. If Sneezy returns a guilty verdict either Sneezy or Happy is guilty, and I'll almost certainly vote Happy. Fine. But in this case where there is no kill I suggest we keep going to night (and Sneezy can guard whomoever he chooses, if the FM is Sleepy or Happy then they'll give themselves away by killing when they aren't guarded, and Sneezy will give himself away by killing at all. Sleepy then gives out gifts until everyone has one and then gives me the BP. Then I become a BP Soldier - see where I'm going with this? We then lynch Happy, and even if we're wrong we win. Everone ok with this plan? It means we have to hold up night till Sleepy gets back, but that's ok.

I'm just waiting for Sneezy to get back so he can confirm his night actions. Happy, what do you think of my plan?

It's not better or worse than any other plan.

If Sneezy is innocent, he should guard whoever of me and Sleeppy he think looks more guilty. And investigate any of us. He should say whom he guard before day end. Even if the killer would withdraw, Sneezy would have result of one-shot find, so framing won't work.

Every way, tomorrow the choice will be either me vs Sneezy or Sneezy vs Sleeppy, depending of what results Sneezy will give us. If he is evil, he might withdraw and frame a person he claims to guard or to kill you and frame a person he claims not to guard. We still will have to decide if we trust him or not, it's almost unavoidable dilemma.

In unlikely case Sneezy would die, you will just have to vote for a person he hadn't guard, easy win.

Sneezy, why ask us not to rush if you don't have anything to say? There certainly is no point in just habging around for the sake of it. I'm off to bed now, but Sneezy if you put in your guard and find in tell us before night who you put them on - I suggest Happy strongly, but you can make your own judgement (but don't put them on me!), and Sleepy if you could give me the soldier power tonight that would be grand. We'll get this sorted, innocent friends!

Sneezy, why ask us not to rush if you don't have anything to say? There certainly is no point in just habging around for the sake of it. I'm off to bed now, but Sneezy if you put in your guard and find in tell us before night who you put them on - I suggest Happy strongly, but you can make your own judgement (but don't put them on me!), and Sleepy if you could give me the soldier power tonight that would be grand. We'll get this sorted, innocent friends!

Sorry. I was too tired.. Needed to rest.

I strongly believe that Sleepy is innocent. I will guard and investigate Happy tonight. But I won't vote for night yet. Need to do some thinking.

I'm back. A shiny new toy sword shall be yours.

It's not better or worse than any other plan.

If Sneezy is innocent, he should guard whoever of me and Sleeppy he think looks more guilty. And investigate any of us. He should say whom he guard before day end. Even if the killer would withdraw, Sneezy would have result of one-shot find, so framing won't work.

Every way, tomorrow the choice will be either me vs Sneezy or Sneezy vs Sleeppy, depending of what results Sneezy will give us. If he is evil, he might withdraw and frame a person he claims to guard or to kill you and frame a person he claims not to guard. We still will have to decide if we trust him or not, it's almost unavoidable dilemma.

In unlikely case Sneezy would die, you will just have to vote for a person he hadn't guard, easy win.

I guess the only question with your plan is how many guards Sneezy has. I take it he's unlimited since he still hasn't confirmed this.

Archived