GoT Mafia Game 70.5 - Jingle Hell

House Targaryen

It is day 6.

4 players remain: Happy, Sleeppy, Sneezy, Tyrion L.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or 2 to go to night.

2 votes for Night (Sleeppy, Sneezy)

2 players have not voted: Happy, Tyrion L.

-----------

You go to night without lynching anybody. How boring. -_-

It is night, send in your actions.

Day 7 dawns.....and you are all still alive. Apparently, instead of killing and lynching each other, you've all decided you prefer love and rainbows and kittens.

And Tyrion finds a present under the tree. Lucky bastard!

----------

It is day 7.

4 players remain: Happy, Sleeppy, Sneezy, Tyrion L.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or 2 to go to night.

4 players have not voted: Happy, Sleeppy, Sneezy, Tyrion L.

Happy is an evil elf.

As I thought. Night taught me nothing since I knew it was either you or Happy. At least Tyrion shouldn't doubt my innocence now.

I'm a bit sad. I had a whole glorious plan for proving my innocence and now it's unnecessary. You see, if I was evil I believe I could have won the game last night by killing and sending someone else the Gobstopper (no vote). Bah!

I'd vote Happy today. But I'll wait to see if Tyrion wants to go through with his gloriously convoluted plan.

ETA: Tyrion, you realise that you have to speak in rhyming couplets to get the BP, don't you?

and Night

I would actually rather you'd kept you vote on Happy since that would mean that Tyrion and I could either lynch Happy or go to night without having to wait for you to come back. I'm assuming that you wouldn't object to either choice, and anything to facilitate more playing and less waiting at this point would be appreciated.

I would actually rather you'd kept you vote on Happy since that would mean that Tyrion and I could either lynch Happy or go to night without having to wait for you to come back. I'm assuming that you wouldn't object to either choice, and anything to facilitate more playing and less waiting at this point would be appreciated.

As you wish. Happy

Happy

It would be much fun to speak in rhyming couplets, and I still think there's a real chance Sneezy could be evil. But logically Happy looks worse, and I don't want to lose to evil Happy again.

Ugh if Sneezy wins due to my laziness I won't forgive myself.

Happy

It would be much fun to speak in rhyming couplets, and I still think there's a real chance Sneezy could be evil. But logically Happy looks worse, and I don't want to lose to evil Happy again.

Ugh if Sneezy wins due to my laziness I won't forgive myself.

I'll go along with this, but you know that following your plan offers no real chance for Happy to escape as well, right? Of course, if we follow your plan we'll have to wait for Happy to come back and send his NK (assuming he's guilty)

ETA: Mini-Dopey-Sneezy is also the first trio on WJ's list. He's going be so snotty if Sneezy is really guilty. :P

Following my plan would mean we win whether Sneezy or Happy is guilty. Now we'll only win if Happy is guilty, but meh, I think he is. Go on and vote, in your own time.

Well exactly. The safe route is by far the better one. I'm going to confirm something with Targ and then I'll vote. I may have thought of a shorter way of ensuring that even a gulity Sneezy can't win.

Archived