GoT Mafia Game 70.5 - Jingle Hell

House Targaryen

Crap. I've been going over and over WJ's logic. Not even he claims all the point are definitive but it makes a strong argument and when I try to cut the list based purely on my suspicions what I get corresponds reasonably well with WJ's conclusions.

Mini. Turning up, saying you that there's no good way you can defend yourself and disappearing again is terrible behaviour for an innocent.

I'm scared at thought that this is Bashful's master plan to sacrifice all his partners to gain some credbility and to point towards some innocent because FM's will kill all strong players, in the last round (assuming that we reach one), it will be 2:1... His dramatic change of style is what scares me most.

If we get an extra lynch, I think that we should lynch Bashful just in case..

Yep, I decided to lynch all my partners instead of simply winning the game. :rolleyes:

Now let's hope that Mini has been evil. His last post reduced my doubts to almost zero.

Oh, looks like we lack one vote.

Vote Mini Me

Sleepy, is there a reason why you stopped contributing?

Pretty much. I was away from the game for a bunch of time. When I came back I started working my way back through the logic Grumpy used to cut the list down, and figure out what I feel is concrete and what's only indicative (I came to conclusions very close to the list you highlighted in red, incidentally). Before I finished that Mini came back and it became apparent that the only significant question today is whether we ought to lynch Mini. I'm pretty confident that the answer to that is yes. Once I'd decided to lynch Mini there was little point in continuing until I knew that he was guilty.

It's nothing more insidious than poor timing and the fact that I've been doing a lot of reading and thinking when I have been here.

Yay! Now we just need a mod.

*checks clock, does timezone conversion*

Yeah, um ... guess I'll see you in the morning.

Haven't we managed to lynch someone from a decent time zone yet? I think the first thing we ought to ask before we lynching anyone from now on is whether their death will increase the mod coverage at all. :P

You know, I was just writing up a post pseudo-mod style with an innocent Mini result and Me and 2 others skipping gaily off into the ... er, Arctic sunset handing each other gifts from the bag of goodies, but realized at this point in the game, that would just be needlessly cruel and stressful.

You can thank me later.

Dopey has 25 posts.

Twenty-five. Even Mini managed 30. This is so wrong.

(please don't ask me what my post count is, it's embarrassing)

On the subject of post counts and mine getting smaller, I do want to say in my own defense that I'm not naturally a post count leader. This game is the first time I've ever lead the count at the end of day one. The only reason I have such a high post count this game is because I got involved in a bunch of drawn out debates, not just with Alberich but with Durin and (to a much lesser extent) Bashful.

None of this is terribly relevant just now. But there isn't much else to talk about, and the question was asked.

You know, I was just writing up a post pseudo-mod style with an innocent Mini result and Me and 2 others skipping gaily off into the ... er, Arctic sunset handing each other gifts from the bag of goodies, but realized at this point in the game, that would just be needlessly cruel and stressful.

You can thank me later.

If you'd done that I would have tried to lynch you tomorrow just one basic principle. :P

It's ok, I'm kind a bored and I'm staying up til Star Trek is over anyway.

When Mini flips evil, my suspicion on you is erased. I mean, I still have a small level of paranoia suspicion, but it's very small and not realistic.

Random thoughts - I think Santa might be evil. They can't really give it to themselves without causing some suspicion especially when/if it's a vig. Better to not cause a ruckus and give it to the one they knew would be killed. No offense Bashful, but your bluff was obvious and I should have played along better, but I didn't. Sorry.

eta: NOT ok that you would have lynched me, ok about the post above that :P

It is day 4.

8 players remain: Alberich, Bashful, Dopey, Happy, Mini Me, Sleeppy, Sneezy, Tyrion L.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

5 votes for Mini Me (Tyrion L, Alberich, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful)

3 players have not voted: Dopey, Happy, Mini Me

----------------

Mini Me is lynched.

The dwarves cut him up into tiny, mini pieces. Each of which is wrapped up in a pretty little package with a bow on top, and sent off to a naughty boy or girl in lieu of a real present. Gonna teach those little fuckers a lesson - next year be nice!

He was Slick Mongoose.

And he was a damn, dirty elf.

*Whiskeytarg rejoices*

Archived