GoT Mafia Game 70.5 - Jingle Hell

House Targaryen

Bashful, Tyrion, what is your opinion on this?

How is that so? If we lynch an FM today and I guard someone, and a night kill happens, then we have a CI. That drastically increases our chances.

and this

It doesn't make any sense. Why would they gift the player they wanted to kill? I speculate that an innocent Santa gifted Alberich because he thought I would die tonight.

How is that so? If we lynch an FM today and I guard someone, and a night kill happens, then we have a CI. That drastically increases our chances.

Therefore you would have to give us the name of your target and the FM could decide to withold to frame that player. However, this would give us an additional lynch whic is also not too bad. Do you already have someone in mind?

First you complain that you don't want to follow WJ's logic blindly, but now you follow mine. Is this your New Year's pledge or did you just make a 180 turnaround regarding your valuation of independent thinking? shocked.gif

Lol did you miss the fact that I wanted to lynch Dopey yesterday and have had him as a top suspect for even longer? Your analsis also sugests that from my point of view Dopey is the optimal lynch. The coincidence of both is what made up my mind to vote.

Sneezy, if Santa thought that Alberich was innocent, he should have given a gift to him the night before when Grumpy died. Grumpy was the kill we all expected, so why would an innocent Santa give a gift to someone who is a dead man walking?

And if the Santa thought that you would be killed, he was fairly sure that your claim was real. The only ones who have stated this were Alberich and me. I am not Santa, and I doubt Gert was too.

Sneezy, could you please list your suspect tiers and give us a bit of the reasoning behind it?

Lol did you miss the fact that I wanted to lynch Dopey yesterday and have had him as a top suspect for even longer? Your analsis also sugests that from my point of view Dopey is the optimal lynch. The coincidence of both is what made up my mind to vote.

Ok.

Could you also give us your suspect tiers and some reasoning?

Bashful, Tyrion, what is your opinion on this?

and this

Yeh you're right about the guard I was being stupid earlier. Maybe the FM wanted to give us a sporting chance? :) Still, if you survive tonight that will look bad.

And Grumpy and alby have been the 2 most trusted dwarves so it would make sense for an innocent to give them the gift, except that they are obvious night kills. i can understand the fm giving gifts to the dead players - giving them to non-trusted players would look odd and make it look like they were FM. This suggests to me that the FM are not generally trusted players - i think if Sleepy or Bashful were FM they'd have got the gist themselves and been able to explain it as being cos they were trustable innocents not in danger of a night kill. This works for Sneezy too. So if remaining FM are Dopey and Happy they won't want to run the risk of receiving the gift themselves maybe so instead just ensure that the gifts don't fall into the hands of the innocents.

Ok.

Could you also give us your suspect tiers and some reasoning?

Sure. Your little role stunt has made me trust you, for better or worse. I don't want to lynch Sneezy today for obvious reasons. Leaving Dopey Happy and Sleepy. Based on my case yesterday, I very strongly suspect Dopey and want him to swing today.

Then it's Happy and Sleepy. Assuming Dopey is evil and I survive the night, I'll have to reread these two tomorrow. Gut says Sleepy is innocent, or the larger part of it does anyway, but I'm not sure.

Sneezy, if Santa thought that Alberich was innocent, he should have given a gift to him the night before when Grumpy died. Grumpy was the kill we all expected, so why would an innocent Santa give a gift to someone who is a dead man walking?

Maybe he thought that they will target you. Do you remember your diversion? Santa being evil would be too much. I don't even want to consider it.

Tier 1, Dopey

Tier 2, Bashful, Tyrion, Happy

Tier 3, Sleepy

It's pretty much clear why Dopey.

I'm still very suspicious of you, I can only speculate, no solid proofs against you. And you fit Smurf's suspect list (here I go again). It would be ideal for you to eliminate him because you weren't his primary suspect.. I hope I'm wrong.

Tyrion, he had some awkward posts, and he was Oompah's main suspect. Mostly gut.

Happy, I have to do a re-read on him, ATM mostly gut.

I trust Sleepy, as I said earlier. I did a partial re-read on him and I believe that he had some genuine innocent thoughts..

Ahem, I just found this little pearl:

Win conditions:

Elves: Kill all innocents!

Santa: Elves win. If Santa "dies" along the way, the elves can resurrect him just fine for the after party!

Dwarves: Must kill off both elves, and possibly Santa too.

Does this mean both elves = 2 elves,

or both elves and Santa?

:blink:

Im back from my trip. About the complaints people had about my post count and activity, I pretty much dont have anything new to say. Naturally this close to new year and holidays I always choose RL over Mafia.

From the catching up I had, I realized the points against me were narrowing down the possibilities of partnership and low activity.the problem here is that I wasnt here to do my own all this time as everyone who does the analysis removes himself from the trios and narrows down toward others, the flaw with such analysis is that if someone doesnt do it he will remain on the trios. This is how Mini was almost in every trio but luck was with us and he flipped guilty.

Now what I need to know is that, have you guys made up your mind already for lynching me? because from the yesterday and today's re-read all I see is today we lynch Mini tomorrow we lynch Dopey.

If you are willing to give me a chance honeslty, then shoot your questions and I will answer them as my situation is past making cases and analysis.

Im back from my trip. About the complaints people had about my post count and activity, I pretty much dont have anything new to say. Naturally this close to new year and holidays I always choose RL over Mafia.

From the catching up I had, I realized the points against me were narrowing down the possibilities of partnership and low activity.the problem here is that I wasnt here to do my own all this time as everyone who does the analysis removes himself from the trios and narrows down toward others, the flaw with such analysis is that if someone doesnt do it he will remain on the trios. This is how Mini was almost in every trio but luck was with us and he flipped guilty.

Now what I need to know is that, have you guys made up your mind already for lynching me? because from the yesterday and today's re-read all I see is today we lynch Mini tomorrow we lynch Dopey.

If you are willing to give me a chance honeslty, then shoot your questions and I will answer them as my situation is past making cases and analysis.

Your tiers plz.

I have only one question:

has Mini been your only partner or is there another elf? :P

Ok, that was a joke.

Seriously: I think there's not much you can say that will safe you. Your lack of participation gives us no other choice.

Your tiers plz.

Tier 1: Tyrion, Happy

Tier 2: Bashful,sneezy

Tier 3: Sleepy

Tyrion I had a suspicion for at day1 which was increased by his behavior at day2 which I made a case on it and he never answered.he is too carefree when someone attacks him tries to run away from attacks and cases against him and when you ask him why he just says because Im innocent.

Happy: before I went out of town I was preparing a case against him after my re-read on Tyrion and Alberich but got dragged away by my friends :/ Still, I had my eye on him since his gameplay robbed me the wrong way, the whole dropping one liners and I know what I know so I wont explain it whispers FM to me.

Bashful and Sneezy are my secondary suspects because of the reveals, I tend to suspect Bashful more since his reveal didnt answer our players and didnt deliver what he promised us.

Ahem, I just found this little pearl:

Does this mean both elves = 2 elves,

or both elves and Santa?

blink.gif

See I knew there was some reason I had in mind that there were only two FM. If that's the case, we should all apologise to the mods for the bitching about balance. But on the other hand, Alby (innocent) said she got confirmation that there are 3 FM, so what are we to make of that eh?

Targ, can you throw us a frikkin' bone here? :)

Tier 1: Tyrion, Happy

Tier 2: Bashful,sneezy

Tier 3: Sleepy

Tyrion I had a suspicion for at day1 which was increased by his behavior at day2 which I made a case on it and he never answered.he is too carefree when someone attacks him tries to run away from attacks and cases against him and when you ask him why he just says because Im innocent.

Yeh, I think you'll have to explain why 'running away' from attacks and being carefree makes me more likely to be guilty. I feel there is a missing link in your chain of logic.

There have been a few minor rule clarifications on the rule post at the top. Go re-read it if you must!

edit: Okay, the gist of it is yes, there's a CF. And the santa gift sack is inherited by someone if Santa dies... The gifts must flow! No faction changing though.

Actually, there are 2 FM's ATM, and one of them has Santa's powers. But that doesn't make him Santa.

Elf: The only difference between an elf and your average Mafia Killer is the point ears. These guys kill you while you are sleeping, then brag about how cool it was to kill you on their private grotto-board!

Santa: Also known as Sympaclause, this guy wants the elves to win, so they can free him. However, he has no idea who his loyal elves are. Consider this to be a standard symp, only he doesn't know who his master is, and can give out lovely presents! Santa may be able to give gifts to himself. Santa's gift giving is unguardable. Any other powers he may have are guardable.

Dwarf: Dwarves are the innocents of this game. Innocent as in "force Santa into an eternity of cruel servitude", but innocent none the less!

Archived