GoT Mafia Game 70.5 - Jingle Hell

House Targaryen

That's a vote count from day 3, soon afterGrumpyjack declared that he would only vote for one of Doc or Mini.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

2 votes for Doc (Tyrion L, Happy)

1 vote for Happy (Bashful)

1 vote for Mini Me (Doc)

1 vote for Tyrion L (Dopey)

5 players have not voted: Alberich, Grummpy, Mini Me, Sleeppy, Sneezy.

Before WJ's announcement, Happy had his vote on me.

Let's have a look at the vote count before WJ made the decison to lynch either Doc or Mini:

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

1 vote for Doc (Tyrion L)

1 vote for Bashful (Happy)

1 vote for Happy (Bashful)

1 vote for Tyrion L (Dopey)

6 players have not voted: Alberich, Doc, Grummpy, Mini Me, Sleeppy, Sneezy.

Happy made this comment shortly before WJ's "lynch order":

Looks like everybody who posted tiers has both Tyrion and Bashful in Tier one regardless of what happened during the day...

He's basically tyring to reduce the lynch options to these two players. For one thing that points against a Tyrion-Happy partnership (also against a Happy-Bashful partnership from your POV).

Then, just as WJ wants us to lynch Doc or Mini, he posts this (Doc had been voting Mini already):

I am not satisfied with myself also. Can't help feeling something I do is wrong.

However, I am weared. I am leaving, but will return before end of day.

Still, I know my vote on Bashful is a waste, so Doc.

Knowing that Mini has been evil and that the FM had only to lynch one innocent, Happy's beahviour looks exxtremely suspicious. First he suggests that the lynch-du-jour should be Tyrion or me, and when WJ thwarts this plan, he quickly puts his vote on Doc instead of further discussing my lynch or voting Mini.

Targ would like to officially state it is both "the elves" and possibly santa [if he's a soldier or gains a vig], not "both the elves" and possibly santa [if he's a soldier or gains a vig]

edit: or to be clearer, it's "both the elf faction, and possibly the santa faction too"

Actually, there are 2 FM's ATM, and one of them has Santa's powers. But that doesn't make him Santa.

How did you know? Did you understand the point Bashful made? And how are you so sure one of the FM is Santa; you seemed to be questioning it earlier?

Anyway, gotta go for New year's eve party, free beer biggrin.gif everyone welcome wink.gif

I will be back though.

I smell a flaw in your story - no New Year Eve party begins at 3 in the afternoon! You must be FM! :P

Targ would like to officially state it is both "the elves" and possibly santa [if he's a soldier or gains a vig], not "both the elves" and possibly santa [if he's a soldier or gains a vig]

edit: or to be clearer, it's "both the elf faction, and possibly the santa faction too"

Ok, shame. Still, at least it means we can resume bitching about balance :P

Happy new year everyone. I claim first mafioso to reach 2010. We have flying cars here in the future. I promise!

(I'm a bit drunk so anything I say after this should probably be ignored).

Well, there are three votes on you. Anything to say before I vote you off?

Ah, now I remember that. Still can't find this comment inhis posts. <_<

Have to think about this.

My notes say that it's in post 790. (I have a text file called "WJ logic" which has as many of Grumpy's explanations into his reasoning as I could find). I apologise for not answering this earlier. I had it in the tail end of a longer post I was working on, but that post got discarded when the situation on the board changed while I was writing it.

Archived