GoT Mafia Game 70.5 - Jingle Hell

House Targaryen

It is day 7.

4 players remain: Happy, Sleeppy, Sneezy, Tyrion L.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or 2 to go to night.

3 votes for Happy (Sneezy, Tyrion L, Sleeppy)

1 vote for Sneezy (Happy)

Happy has been lynched. He was TheMalcolm, and he was...

I don't have mod access, so I can't spoil anyone.

The role list:

The Bare Hand:Dopey -Elf

Slick Mongoose:Mini Me-Elf

TheMalcolm:Happy-Elf

Mexal:Doc-Santa

The First Sword of Bravos:A Smurf

Will:Sleeppy

May:Durin

Piper of Chaos:Bashful

Mina Martell:Oompah Loompah - Healer

WJ:Grummpy

The Man Who:Gimli

Gertrude:Alberich

HT Reddy: Tyrion L

ubermensch:Sneezy - Guard

I don't have mod access, so I can't spoil anyone.

Do you think you could just repeat everything that been said their for us, from the start of the game. Feel free to leave out the bits that involve people swearing about me.

Innocents win!!!!!!

:cheers:

Damn straight, and in a firm, decisive, no-nonsense manner, might I add.

:cheers:

Do you think you could just repeat everything that been said their for us, from the start of the game. Feel free to leave out the bits that involve people swearing about me.

:lol:

Don't worry, no one was mad at you. The spoiler thread basically consists of arguments about balance and innocents patting each other on the back for being awesome.

Anyway, if you think your foray as Santa went badly, just wait until you find out how I did as a healer. :leaving:

I can't believe you chose to not heal me out of spite. Unbelievable.

I'm not sure if you're being serious, but just in case, I swear it wasn't spite, just incompetence. On N1, I genuinely thought that Sleeppy was most likely to be innocent, and on N2...the voices in my head told me that since Reddy was so obviously evil, you might have been protecting him by voting Durin, and an innocent you would have realized that this was totally innocent Malc. :blushing: But I would never refrain from healing someone out of spite, and I hope you didn't get that impression. :frown5: In fact, I almost healed you just because I felt so bad about making that joke in my thoughts post. I was a little squeamish mainly because you hadn't been that active.

I'm not sure if you're being serious, but just in case, I swear it wasn't spite, just incompetence. On N1, I genuinely thought that Sleeppy was most likely to be innocent, and on N2...the voices in my head told me that since Reddy was so obviously evil, you might have been protecting him by voting Durin, and an innocent you would have realized that this was totally innocent Malc. :blushing: But I would never refrain from healing someone out of spite, and I hope you didn't get that impression. :frown5: In fact, I almost healed you just because I felt so bad about making that joke in my thoughts post. I was a little squeamish mainly because you hadn't been that active.

Boooo! I'm disappointed.

Will, I healed you on Night One! :love:

Incidentally, Grummpy only survived as long as he did because Slick thought he was Gert by her alt slip, and he'd killed Gert early his last few times as an FM. I'm getting nightmares just thinking about it. All in all...yeah, a pretty terrible game by me. Healer is not a role I want to play again. Anyone notice the nights got a whole lot shorter after I died?

Archived