Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zollo

Boskone

Couldn't find a thread - delete if it turns out I am blind.

Just wondering if anyone is going - am kind of thinking along the lines of "why not?". Airfare certainly has gone down compared in the past 12 months.

What say you East coasters?

Xray and I are planning to go. There's usually a good NE BWB contingent on hand.

(Tycho is also planning to go, though someone may need to remind him. :P)

I never miss a Boskone. :D

Stego has threatened bodily harm to me, my wife and my cats if we don't show up.

We're thinking about it.

Fenryng and I will be there.

Hope you're able to make the trip, Zollo!

Every year I plan to come to Boskone, every year something comes up to thwart my plan. This year it's an apartment move in the same week. Damn you, thoughtless landlord who is selling his house!

Yeah, I'm planning on going. Don't know if I'll end up seeing any fellow boarders but it would be nice to say hello and get someone a drink!

Just registered, two incoming from W. Mass. Sorry Will, won't be bringing my collection :D

Memberships, hotel rooms, and travel has all been booked.

Come on February 12th!

Xray and I are planning to go. There's usually a good NE BWB contingent on hand.

(Tycho is also planning to go, though someone may need to remind him. :P)

I have no idea what you are talking about, i check the boards, i remember thinngs, i plan ahead. :tantrum:

Anybody have a room or floor to spare? :P

And by plan ahead, you mean "I check the board two weeks before the event to see if anyone has space for me on their floor." :P

Exactly. I mean, it's still early enough for me to find a room somewhere in the city of Boston. It's better than showing up on Valentine's Day and trying to pick up a random stranger for a room, because that's also totally my style.

I'll definitely be there.

I was at Arisia in January, and spotted Primordial Man, Frog Lady and other perennial Boskone favorites wandering around.

The programming schedule is now up, in "almost final" form. Seems I will miss the annual Boskone singularity panel with Stross and Schroeder (and Vinge this year), as it is on Friday evening.