Fighting techniques

Optima

Anyone have any insight as to what techniques if any, were used on the pilot. I'm wondering if they created something special like a hybrid of different styles or stuck to standard stage sword fighting? Be great if they came with something we haven't seen before. And NO wire work ever please.

One of the weapons/swords advisors on the project is a poster here on the forum, but may be limited by what he can discuss due to agreements with HBO. Several different fighting groups were used for the scenes in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Morocco, I believe.

One of the weapons/swords advisors on the project is a poster here on the forum, but may be limited by what he can discuss due to agreements with HBO. Several different fighting groups were used for the scenes in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Morocco, I believe.

Was that Bran the Builder?

Also while a series or movies etc is all very nice personally I would prefer the series got finished first!

Not that that is ever likely to happen.

Wrong forum buddy.

Anyway, I'm not entirely sure, but I know a specific group was involved. I can't remember, but if you dig around at winter is coming it should be there.

Ahhh You're right. This is the wrong forum for that question. I'll get my coat....of armor!

Archived