NFL VI - I'm dreaming of a White Christmas...

Mya Stone

That's horrible! The Lions' postseason race is certainly done for now.

That would be funnier if it weren't for the decades of sadness. I did laugh though.

I think the kid could be good some day but it won't be as a Lion. They'll never have the team around any QB for even a good one to succeed. Maybe this'll be his ticket out of town and I say good for him if he does.

That would be funnier if it weren't for the decades of sadness. I did laugh though.

I think the kid could be good some day but it won't be as a Lion. They'll never have the team around any QB for even a good one to succeed. Maybe this'll be his ticket out of town and I say good for him if he does.

I felt the same way about David Carr and Joey Harrington at one point. We'll have to wait and see if playing for the Lions ruins Stafford or if he'll be able to overcome the beatings he's going to take the next few years.

Chargers are amazing. I think they'll beat the colts if they face them (only possible in the afc championship now that they've clinched #2 right?). Their only weakness is run defense and they faced CJ tonight and it didn't matter.

Btw is the 2004 nfl qb draft class not the greatest ever in history? Manning, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Schaub

Also found something interesting. In 1994 the top qb prospect was Heath Schuler. Complete bust and current blue dog congressman representing North Carolina's 11th. qbs that went undrafted? Future hall of famer Kurt Warner and Jeff Garcia.

Fascinating and strange that expert scouts and the best stat geeks still can't quite figure out what makes a pro caliber qb

Chargers are amazing. I think they'll beat the colts if they face them (only possible in the afc championship now that they've clinched #2 right?). Their only weakness is run defense and they faced CJ tonight and it didn't matter.

Btw is the 2004 nfl qb draft class not the greatest ever in history? Manning, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Schaub

Also found something interesting. In 1994 the top qb prospect was Heath Schuler. Complete bust and current blue dog congressman representing North Carolina's 11th. qbs that went undrafted? Future hall of famer Kurt Warner and Jeff Garcia.

Fascinating and strange that expert scouts and the best stat geeks still can't quite figure out what makes a pro caliber qb

I think they can beat the Colts should they play them. I also think that should they play the Bengals again, they could lose. The Bengals are built to beat a team like the Chargers and in a playoff atmosphere and at a time when a beloved member of the organisation didn't just die, I think they can do it.

That being said, Bengals need to get into the playoffs first.

Well, I think the 04 class in great but still has a ways to go to stack up to the '83 class of Elway, Kelly, Marino, Eason, and Blackenridge. To the '04 class does have more Superbowl wins now (3-2) but the '83 class has a whopping 11 super bowl appearances and 3 Hall of Famers.

Sunday afternoon. The smell of the playoffs are in the air. Entire seasons are being won or lost with every play.

Man, do I love the NFL.

I don't. Thank god for the Steelers. The Bengals just played the worst half of football I have pretty much ever seen from a playoff contender.

Bengals need to fire their OC.

Bye bye Giants. Panthers fans (and Titans fans) are bemoaning their early season QB inspired issues. Both would be dangerous playoff teams if they qualified, but Collins and Delhomme sunk their seasons.

We have been saying that for about 3 years now. It's not just him though. Palmer looks absolutely horrid.

Matt Moore. Dallas rued the day they tried to hide him on the practice squad 3 years ago but he got scooped up by the Panthers. I don't know if he is a long term starter but he can win a few games for you.

Giants were all happy to ruin the Cowboys opening at the new stadium. Glad to see someone ruin their closing of Giants Stadium :thumbsup:

I am so relieved. 98 yard, 13 play, 7.5 minute drive with a TD to Ocho then an interception on KC's last drive. Glad both sides stepped up to win the game.

So we clinched the AFC North, clinched a playoff spot and lost Maluaga for the year. At least we're the playoffs.

Well the Saints lost again at home, this time to Tampa of all teams. Minnesota has hardly looked strong recently. I'm very unimpressed by the top of the NFC right now. Philly, GB, Arizona and Dallas must be licking their chops right now.

Compared to the AFC, where Indy and SD are clearly the class of the league.

I don't even know what to say about the Steelers win against the Ravens...wow.

Now I'm rooting for the Eagles and Peytons to help the Stillers steal their way into the playoffs.

Half the population of Bawlmer are ready to kill me now.

The other half have already killed someone.

Jim Caldwell is now officially on my shit list, along with the guy who fucked up the terrorist attack last week. God DAMN it.

Somewhere, an exclusive group of douchebags are drinking champagne sparkling wine, celebrating an overrated undefeated season... fucktardedly thinking this makes them the greatest football team of all time.

Somewhere, an exclusive group of douchebags are drinking champagne sparkling wine, celebrating an overrated undefeated season... fucktardedly thinking this makes them the greatest football team of all time.

time sink of the year: staring at slyfinger's avatar.

Archived