Is Robert Jordan a Sell-out?

zakalwe7

Guest OsRavan

only if its an opinion. if your making a baseless opinion its ocmmo nsense imo to state it as an opinion and not talk about it as though it was a fact.

and as a whole i tihnk very highly of this baord. but 1) it would be naive to assume no one naive ever stumbles in here.. whehter as a member or guest 2) whehter they do or nto should actually nto effect me standing up for liberty, demcoracy, freedom, justice, and what is right

only if its an opinion. if your making a baseless opinion its ocmmo nsense imo to state it as an opinion and not talk about it as though it was a fact.

That's only your opinion.

and as a whole i tihnk very highly of this baord. but 1) it would be naive to assume no one naive ever stumbles in here.. whehter as a member or guest 2) whehter they do or nto should actually nto effect me standing up for liberty, demcoracy, freedom, justice, and what is right

In which case, Os, I think your title should be Protector of Children.

N

Guest OsRavan

my point can not be buried or hidden. for it bears the truth. if you can provide no firm factual profo that RJ is a sellout, then it remains a abseless opinion

Guest OsRavan

what bearing does insanity have to do with selling out? none i can see. that makes me think one of the following

1) you know my point was ocrrect and are trying to change topics.

2) you yourself are a bit out there and honestly think the topic was insanity.

or 3) your trying to make a vieled insult againt me. Which i nturn liekyl meansx you know your point is weak and have to resort to personal insults. which btw are not allowed on this board

what bearing does insanity have to do with selling out? none i can see. that makes me think one of the following

1) you know my point was ocrrect and are trying to change topics.

2) you yourself are a bit out there and honestly think the topic was insanity.

or 3) your trying to make a vieled insult againt me. Which i nturn liekyl meansx you know your point is weak and have to resort to personal insults. which btw are not allowed on this board

Sorry Os. Those are just your opinions. And not very good ones at that. Keep guessing.

Guest OsRavan

once agai nyou are both wrong. I said *think* not *is* thereby showign that i was stating my OPINIOn. which still astands. though i note you were unable to provide other optiosn nor did you deny my claim. once again i made it clear it was my opinion. hence i was right.

once agai nyou are both wrong. I said *think* not *is* thereby showign that i was stating my OPINIOn.

Os, this is the poster you originally complained about.

Of course he is. I thought this question was settled years and years ago.

Notice the word "thought" in his post?

Now realise that it is the past tense of "think".

Now whose wrong?

You certainly think you are.

Thankfully thinking you are in no way shape or form means you are.

The big bad poster you were moaning about used the term "thought" which you yourself just used to get yourself out of a hole.

Either you are applying double standards or English has a strangely flexible set of definitions for you.

Guest OsRavan

the poitn was i made it clear it was an opinion. therefore thoguht or thin kdoes nto matter. therefore your grapsighn at strws because you know yourself to be in the wrong. Justl iek your use of possible personal insults.

no im going to work. I will ressume educating you when i return

Since I have not used any personal insults your attempt to draw attention to the possible use of them is a blatantly obvious attempt to draw attention away from the discussion at hand.

Let me break it down for you.

1. You decided to critic Groundmeat's post because he did not state that what he said was his opinion (though whose opinion it might have been if not his remains a mystery)

2. When you posted something without stating that it was your opinion you stated that this was fine because you had used the word "think" in the post.

3. Groundmeat's post contained the word "thought" ergo it was fine by your definition.

And I would recommend you stop crying wolf on personal insults that never happened or you will swiftly find your posts being reported.

Archived