AGoT Mafia 71 - Rebellion in Hell

House Targaryen

Baphomet considers all of you unworthy of his contempt and quite difficult to tell apart, unremarkable lot that you are.

Some profiling seems to be in order.

1.- Mastema: Depraved (+1)

2.- Belial: Cross-dresser (+1), Whiner (-1)

3.- Astartoth: Lawyer (+1), Used to beat him on Soulcalibur (-1), Care-bear villain (-1)

4.- Azazel: Groveling (-1), Goat lover (+1), Not Lady Ga-ga (+1)

5.- Beelzebub (a.k.a Bub; a.k.a Ba'al): Bub? (-1) Denzel Washington? (-1)

6.- Asmodeus: Virgin (-1), Not guilty (-1), Likes Lady Gaga (-1), Probably gay (+1)

Is anybody else having trouble with this thread? I have it at 20 posts per page and can post on page 1, but page 2 is broken because it won't let me post or really click anything other than the link to go back to the main forum games page.

Baphomet had this problem, briefly. But he's a man of many browsers, and when one of them fails to behave as it should he uses one of the others while the offender is put on stocks and left to the tender mercies of a bunch of barely literate sex crazed early hominids.

Baphomet is a strong believer in positive reinforcement.

I have asked the great and powerful Arch-demon Ran to fix the problem. He did, and he named the culprit as Azazel, maker of the tainted post 22, which has now been consigned to the deepest pit of hell (it was deleted).

Azazel, why are you trying to sabotage our search?

Yeah. We demons can be human, whilst angels can't. They are just too celestial. Humans are much close to us than to them.

I was taught so when working with that human we failed to get: infamous dr. Faust.

Angels can be human. I don't know why you'd try and push this idea. :rolleyes:

Why would you be here otherwise?

I have asked the great and powerful Arch-demon Ran to fix the problem. He did, and he named the culprit as Azazel, maker of the tainted post 22, which has now been consigned to the deepest pit of hell (it was deleted).

Azazel, why are you trying to sabotage our search?

MWAHAHAHAHA :devil:

Losers. :P

Archived