AGoT Mafia 71 - Rebellion in Hell

House Targaryen

Using a second browser seems to have helped. But a real demon would simply laugh at others misfrotune, or seek to exploit it.

Vote Baphomet

For being altogether too helpful.

While Baphomet can appreciate the sadistic appeal of watching you wallow in your own incompetence for hours... he just doesn't roll that way.

After all, the Arabs knew him as Abu fihamat, which means 'Father of Understanding'.

Meanwhile, the appearance of other equally unremarkable brethren forces Baphomet to update his profile:

1.- Mastema: Depraved (+1)

2.- Belial: Cross-dresser (+1), Whiner (-1)

3.- Astartoth: Lawyer (+1), Used to beat him on Soulcalibur (-1), Care-bear villain (-1)

4.- Azazel: Groveling (-1), Goat lover (+1), Not Lady Ga-ga (+1), Maker of tainted posts (+1)

5.- Beelzebub (a.k.a Bub; a.k.a Ba'al): Bub? (-1) Denzel Washington? (-1)

6.- Asmodeus: Virgin (-1), Not guilty (-1), Likes Lady Gaga (-1), Probably gay (+1)

7.- Mammon: Incompetent (-1), Ungrateful bastard (+1)

8.- Mephistopheles: Failed in the past (-1), Inane (-1)

9.- Berith: Quotes Mephistopheles (-1)

10.- Sammael: Nerd (+1)

Baphomet considers all of you unworthy of his contempt and quite difficult to tell apart, unremarkable lot that you are.

Some profiling seems to be in order.

3.- Astartoth: Lawyer (+1), Used to beat him on Soulcalibur (-1), Care-bear villain (-1)

4.- Azazel: Groveling (-1), Goat lover (+1), Not Lady Ga-ga (+1)

6.- Asmodeus: Virgin (-1), Not guilty (-1), Likes Lady Gaga (-1), Probably gay (+1)

I like this evaluation, but why is "Denzel Washington" only -1 and being gay only +1? Methinks that you're trying to manipulate the facts, Bapho! :thumbsdown:

ETA:

add:

7.Baphomet: cross-poster (-1), manipulator (+1), bad manipulator (-1)

While Baphomet can appreciate the sadistic appeal of watching you wallow in your own incompetence for hours... he just doesn't roll that way.

After all, the Arabs knew him as Abu fihamat, which means 'Father of Understanding'.

Meanwhile, the appearance of other equally unremarkable brethren forces Baphomet to update his profile:

4.- Azazel: Groveling (-1), Goat lover (+1), Not Lady Ga-ga (+1), Maker of tainted posts (+1)

9.- Berith: Quotes Mephistopheles (-1)

10.- Sammael: Nerd (+1)

Your list confuses me, Why is Mastema on top, and Sammael on bottom, when they both have one point.

Also, I'm not gay.

OK, I might be extremely a little gay.

Has anybody else read To Reign in Hell by Steven Brust? It tells the story of Satan's fall from heaven, with all of the angels and demons as characters - a bunch of them are the same as the alts being used in this game. It's written more as a fantasy novel than anything else (definitely not religious at all). One of the best books I've ever read.

Mastema gets extra points for going first, I assume...

Hah, my Wikipedia page is for the Wheel of Time character.

Delving deeper, I find I am the accuser, seducer and destroyer. So in order to live up to my name: Asmodeus, J'ACCUSE of being CONFUSED!

EDIT: First bit was @Asmodeus (well, I guess the rest of it was too :P)

^I fell for that. :(

2. "oh my who?" I think your feathers are showing

On the contrary. Honest to God, just to spite the goddamn big man above, I make it a godforsaken point to break the sixth commandment at any goddamn chance I get, for God's sake.

4. We're looking for the ANGELS

Really? Only the angels? Are you confessing to being the Wannabe?

Good start there, so which is it?

ETA: I read on a little...

OK, maybe I can't do that, but can YOU, do

?

Don't hate the player honey, hate the game. :kiss:

I've managed to go for years using the internet without being rickrolled. Now I can't say that anymore. Fuck You. :tantrum:

It is day 1.

15 players remain: Asmodeus, Astaroth, Azalel, Baphomet, Beelzebub, Belial, Belphegor, Berith, Lady GaGa, Leviathan, Lucifer, Mammon, Mastema, Mephistopheles, Sammael.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Lady GaGa (Asmodeus, Sammael)

1 vote for Astaroth (Mastema)

1 vote for Azalel (Belphegor)

1 vote for Baphomet (Mammon)

1 vote for Belial (Azalel)

1 vote for Mastema (Astaroth)

8 players have not voted: Baphomet, Beelzebub, Belial, Berith, Lady GaGa, Leviathan, Lucifer, Mephistopheles.

Updated:

3.- Astartoth: Lawyer (+1), Used to beat him on Soulcalibur (-1), Care-bear villain (-1), Confuses the third commandment with the sixth (+1)

4.- Azazel: Groveling (-1), Goat lover (+1), Not Lady Ga-ga (+1), Maker of tainted posts (+1), Profile envy (-1)

6.- Asmodeus: Virgin (-1), Not guilty (-1), Likes Lady Gaga (-1), Probably gay (+1), Out of the closet (+1), Rickrolled (-1)

9.- Berith: Quotes Mephistopheles (-1), Twice (-1)

10.- Sammael: Nerd (+1), Rickrolled (-1)

11.- Belphegor: Lazy ass (-1), Rat (-1)

12.- Lady Gaga: Ugh (-1), Player (+1)

Updated:

3.- Astartoth: Lawyer (+1), Used to beat him on Soulcalibur (-1), Care-bear villain (-1), Confuses the third commandment with the sixth (+1)

4.- Azazel: Groveling (-1), Goat lover (+1), Not Lady Ga-ga (+1), Maker of tainted posts (+1), Profile envy (-1), Rickrolled (-1)

6.- Asmodeus: Virgin (-1), Not guilty (-1), Likes Lady Gaga (-1), Probably gay (+1), Out of the closet (+1), Rickrolled (-1)

Updated:

4.- Azazel: Groveling (-1), Goat lover (+1), Not Lady Ga-ga (+1), Maker of tainted posts (+1), Profile envy (-1), Rickrolled (-1)

Explain your list, sir! Are positives a sing of innocence or guilt? Why does your ranking system seem so arbitrary? These questions need answers!

Archived