AGoT Mafia 71 - Rebellion in Hell

House Targaryen

I am the bringer of light. Lucifer. A devil with matches.

My profound observation so far is that...

...there are too many names beginning with B. Some of them must be trying to blend in. Baphomet and Belphagor are particularly difficult to tell apart (and to get my forked tongue around), but since Baphomet is making more distinctive posts, I'll vote Belphagor.

I have to be off somewhere shortly but will be back with more illuminating comments later.

Explain your list, sir!

I have many titles: The Sabbatical Goat, The Lord of Mendes, The Copulator in Anep, The Father of Understanding, etc.

Sir, however, is not one of them.

Are positives a sing of innocence or guilt?

They are a sign of addition, actually.

Why does your ranking system seem so arbitrary?

It's more fun that way.

Why have you not acknowledged that I Rickroll'd Astartoth or whatever as well?? These things matter!!

You are, of course, right M'Lady.

Updated:

1.- Mastema: Depraved (+1)

2.- Belial: Cross-dresser (+1), Whiner (-1)

3.- Astartoth: Lawyer (+1), Used to beat him on Soulcalibur (-1), Care-bear villain (-1), Confuses the third commandment with the sixth (+1), Rickrolled (-1)

4.- Azazel: Groveling (-1), Goat lover (+1), Not Lady Ga-ga (+1), Maker of tainted posts (+1), Profile envy (-1), Rickrolled (-1)

5.- Beelzebub (a.k.a Bub; a.k.a Ba'al): Bub? (-1) Denzel Washington? (-1)

6.- Asmodeus: Virgin (-1), Not guilty (-1), Likes Lady Gaga (-1), Probably gay (+1), Out of the closet (+1), Rickrolled (-1)

7.- Mammon: Incompetent (-1), Ungrateful bastard (+1)

8.- Mephistopheles: Failed in the past (-1), Inane (-1)

9.- Berith: Quotes Mephistopheles (-1), Twice (-1)

10.- Sammael: Nerd (+1), Rickrolled (-1)

11.- Belphegor: Lazy ass (-1), Rat (-1)

12.- Lady Gaga: Ugh (-1), Player (+1)

Because his list is dumb and posting an update to it every few posts is annoying.

I'm happy to be of service.

It is day 1.

15 players remain: Asmodeus, Astaroth, Azalel, Baphomet, Beelzebub, Belial, Belphegor, Berith, Lady GaGa, Leviathan, Lucifer, Mammon, Mastema, Mephistopheles, Sammael.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Belial (Azalel, Lady GaGa)

2 votes for Lady GaGa (Asmodeus, Sammael)

1 vote for Astaroth (Mastema)

1 vote for Azalel (Belphegor)

1 vote for Baphomet (Mammon)

1 vote for Belphegor (Lucifer)

1 vote for Mastema (Astaroth)

6 players have not voted: Baphomet, Beelzebub, Belial, Berith, Leviathan, Mephistopheles.

Thanks to this game, I've had "Bad Romance" stuck in my head all day. I'm going to take it out on Lady GaGa.

(Yes, that's right. You're now only...um, five votes away from a lynch. Feel the pressure yet? Getting nervous? Want to break down in tears and confess to being the FM and SK and the one who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?)

3.- Astartoth: Lawyer (+1), Used to beat him on Soulcalibur (-1), Care-bear villain (-1), Confuses the third commandment with the sixth (+1), Rickrolled (-1)

You know what the most embarrassing part is? I actually looked up the ten commandments because I couldn't remember which one it was. But I counted the number of lines of verse instead of the number of commandments. :dunce:

Thanks to this game, I've had "Bad Romance" stuck in my head all day. I'm going to take it out on Lady GaGa.

(Yes, that's right. You're now only...um, five votes away from a lynch. Feel the pressure yet? Getting nervous? Want to break down in tears and confess to being the FM and SK and the one who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?)

If it's not love and it's not rough, then it's not fun, hun.

remove vote because 'bathmat' is funny enough that I might be able to tell Baphomat from Belphegor now

Unfortunately, having read over the thread, I can't find anything worthy of suspicion yet*. I'll bring the toasting forks next time.

* Mutating itemised lists and sudden rickrolls are to be expected in Hell, I guess. Asynchronous mentions of Baphomet are a little odder so an explanation would be in order.

Excellent, it seems everyone has made it. Now, you there in the back, the big fella. What was your name again? Leviathan, you say? It's hard to hear you when you're so quiet. Now speak up or I'll force you to come to the front of the class and do a twirl. And we wouldn't want that now, would we?

Oh crap, you caught me! Seriously no, I was just enjoying the many goatly faces of Baph, I found it worthy of a jokey comment. I didn't think of the possible connotations of my remark. Stupid yes, symp no.

Very good. With the aid of my trusty ear trumpet, you're coming through loud and clear! And isn't everyone happier for it?

Excellent, it seems everyone has made it. Now, you there in the back, the big fella. What was your name again? Leviathan, you say? It's hard to hear you when you're so quiet. Now speak up or I'll force you to come to the front of the class and do a twirl. And we wouldn't want that now, would we?

Sammy I could swallow you whole,public humiliation by twirling is pretty tame compared to the threat of my fiery maw...

It is day 1.

15 players remain: Asmodeus, Astaroth, Azalel, Baphomet, Beelzebub, Belial, Belphegor, Berith, Lady GaGa, Leviathan, Lucifer, Mammon, Mastema, Mephistopheles, Sammael.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Belial (Azalel, Lady GaGa)

2 votes for Lady GaGa (Asmodeus, Astaroth)

1 vote for Astaroth (Mastema)

1 vote for Azalel (Belphegor)

1 vote for Baphomet (Mammon)

1 vote for Leviathan (Sammael)

7 players have not voted: Baphomet, Beelzebub, Belial, Berith, Leviathan, Lucifer, Mephistopheles.

ETA: Satan's off to Linsday Lohan's birthday party. Behave.

Archived