AGoT Mafia 71 - Rebellion in Hell

House Targaryen

It is day 5.

5 players remain: Azalel, Baphomet, Lady GaGa, Leviathan, Mephistopheles.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Leviathan (Lady GaGa, Mephistopheles, Azalel)

2 players have not voted: Baphomet, Leviathan.

Leviathan has been lynched. He was innocent.

....................................................................................

'So.' says God.

'Yeah, I guess.' agrees Satan, putting his cigar out. 'Want another whiskey?'

'Nah, I'm in a rush. I'd like to get this going ASAP.'

'No chance you could reconsider it?'

'Well, deal's a deal. You of all creatures should know that.'

'I suppose. If I knew my subjects were such idiots, I'd never agree to this bet. I mean, how is it possible for cunning, lying demons to lose a game of Mafia to angels? Those sincere, honest, dumb...!!!'

'S, you know me better than that. You know I'd only send my best, and only if I was fairly certain they'd win. Now if you'd excuse me, I'm gonna go and make humans create a cure for AIDS. This will significantly decrease the use of condoms, and make world a more holy place.'

'All right, old sport. I guess you were better this time, and I can't say I didn't have fun. I'll see you for a beer on Friday? I mean, wine for you.'

'As usual.'

...................................................................................

'So, you two, you have executed my plan flawlessly. How can I repay you?'

Azazel and Lady GaGa raise their heads. Azazel swallows.

'Well, my Lord, we were wondering...'

A long silence. Azazel was expecting God to say 'Yes?', but God loves to tease.

'...we were wondering if you'd mind us staying down there.' GaGa finishes.

This silence is even longer, and a lot more awkward.

'So.' God finally says. 'I'm of to believe that of all the goods you could choose, of all the earthly and heavenly honors and pleasures, you chose to remain in Hell?'

'Well, yeah, my Lord.' Azazel explains. 'All said and done, we've realised we prefer beer to wine.'

Game over. FM win.

Same story every time. I get it right, but I am totally unable to convince others.

Worst thing is this time others've convinced me. :( Too bad, I should have fighting until the very end.

How I can steal a part of WJ's arrogance?

I was with you, but there was no way Bapho would be convinced and the others were evil. Even if we got Gaga I might have lynched you the next day. First time I've seen you good :thumbsup:

Same story every time. I get it right, but I am totally unable to convince others.

Worst thing is this time others've convinced me. :( Too bad, I should have fighting until the very end.

How I can steal a part of WJ's arrogance?

Well, if it comforts you, I had a feeling which might be described as something similar to "worried" when suddenly everyone wanted to lynch Lady GaGa. But then I remembered that the LORD protects us. :P

Well, if it comforts you, I had a feeling which might be described as something similar to "worried" when suddenly everyone wanted to lynch Lady GaGa. But then I remembered that the LORD protects us. :P

Yeah. Obviously I tested you when voting Gaga. Your reply evidently shaw you won't vote "her", but still looked somewhat innocentish. I saw nothing to accuse you of... and it was the end.

I apologize to all the players. As I'm sure you've read in spoiler land, my step-father passed away on the first day of the game. I should have just withdrawn from the game then rather than compromise the game.

I apologize to all the players. As I'm sure you've read in spoiler land, my step-father passed away on the first day of the game. I should have just withdrawn from the game then rather than compromise the game.

No need to apologize. There are many things in life far more important than a mafia game, and frankly the game was still enjoyable. I wish you could have played though. :grouphug:

Archived