AGoT Mafia 71 - Rebellion in Hell

House Targaryen

Can we make a decision either way? I need to leave for a bit, but I want to make sure we get a lynch before I go.

Gaga and Baphomet - are either of you willing to switch to Mammon? If not, then I'm willing to switch to Lev, but I need to know we can get a 4th vote there too.

I could switch for the sake of a lynch. Do you really think Mammon is more likely than Leviathan?

You spent the whole day watching Titanic. Most of you cried. Demons have emotions too.. If Rose had moved her ass just a little bit, Jack would have survived. But she hadn't :(

Some of you didn't cry. And soon the rest realised that they could be angels. Rose and Jack weren't married, and they had sex. Angels don't like humans practising premarital sex. And she also commited adultery. They despise her.

Soon, you agree on lynching Mammon . You drench him in a pool of cool water to make him feel the same as Jack did. Soon, he faints and you throw him through the portal.

Satan was in the middle of an intercourse, and the room was very warm. Warm enough to awaken Mammon. Satan quickly pulls out and turns towards him.

Mammon dies instantly.

The sight of Satan's almighty penis was too much for him. He makes Satan a sad panda.

Satan decides to use his satanic (recursive definition?) magic to find out his allegiance, and is dissapointent to find that those fools have lynched another loyal fool.

Mammon has been lynched. He was innocent.

It's now night. Send in your PMs.

Satan is angry. No scene.

Belphegor has been killed. He was innocent.

It is day 5.

5 players remain: Azalel, Baphomet, Lady GaGa, Leviathan, Mephistopheles.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

5 players have not voted: Azalel, Baphomet, Lady GaGa, Leviathan, Mephistopheles.

Today we look for FM. Here's the likely scenarios:

1) 2FM. We mislynch again, we lose.

2) 1FM 1SK. We mislynch, we probably lose.

2a - 4 tonight, FM target SK, SK target FM, 3 tomorrow, lynch SK, innocents win

2b - 4 tonight, FM target SK, SK target innocent, 3 tomorrow, innocents lose.

2c - 4 tonight, FM target innocent, SK target FM, SK wins

2d - 4 tonight, FM target innocent, SK target same innocent, 3 tomorrow, SK wins

2e - 4 tonight, FM target innocent, SK target other innocent, SK wins (BP)

The FM will need to be on full SK hunt mode if they're on their own. We need to be in full FM mode because if there's two of them left, we could be FUBAR'd.

Baphomet - very much probably very very innocent.

Leaves Azazel, Leviathan, Mephistopheles.

I wanted to lynch Leviathan yesterday, dammit. :angry:

I want to know what you guys think. Azazel, are you still off your idea of lynching Levi? If so, who would you vote for now?

Mephisto, do you still not want to vote Leviathan? Who is your top choice?

Leviathan, how do you feel about Mephistopheles now? What do you think of Baphomet still being alive?

Baphomet, how do you see things? Who's your top suspect? Is there anybody you won't vote today?

Not to be mean, but that's not the problem. Highly unlikely things may be possible, but they're still highly unlikely. If you think they're highly unlikely then why do you endorse them?

Another problem is you get names wrong consistently. Consider this post:

Either you meant Mastema and not Mammon, or the sentence underlined makes no sense (since Mammon is alive). This makes your posts confusing and difficult to understnad, and has been pointed out more than once in reference to your posts.

Another problem is that your logic follows strange past. In the fragment I just quoted you say that you don't think it's likely all the FM are dead. In both Belphegor and my posts we present arguments why it's very unlikely that Mephisto is FM (though it might be SK). None of those arguments have been addressed, and yet you vote Mephisto. Do you suspect it of being FM or SK? Why? What about the night-kills, do they count for anything to you? What do you think of other people's arguments?

I think it's fairly obvious that I didn't think it was unlikely at the time I pointed it out. The point I was trying to make is that I lack experience. It became clear that it was highly unlikely when I was told by other players.

Yes, I have made three errors with names, they're very similar and when you're in a rush, like I was this morning, or you think you're on a roll like I was yesterday with Balphogor it's easy to get mixed up.

I'm really sorry for the mix ups, I've completely embarrassed myself this game and it just keeps getting worse.

In relation to other arguments, I don't understand why the FM would be likely to be a quieter player so I think Mephisto could be either. I think that the FM and the SK would be playing similar styles, and being in a position of power would be ideal for both.

Is my theory still ridiculous now that Bapho is still alive? Can I please get some feedback on this.

If it is, I am considering Az and Gaga as most suspect atm.

Regarding Mephisto, I was suspicious of him because he was a leading player pushing quite hard for a lynch, and he set himself up for the option the night before. His suspects were both people easy to lynch. I suspected Belphagor for similar reasons. Also his play has been strange in his refusal to vote you, and I was still wondering if the two of you were paired evils.

In relation to other arguments, I don't understand why the FM would be likely to be a quieter player so I think Mephisto could be either. I think that the FM and the SK would be playing similar styles, and being in a position of power would be ideal for both.

Is my theory still ridiculous now that Bapho is still alive? Can I please get some feedback on this.

If it is, I am considering Az and Gaga as most suspect atm.

Regarding Mephisto, I was suspicious of him because he was a leading player pushing quite hard for a lynch, and he set himself up for the option the night before. His suspects were both people easy to lynch. I suspected Belphagor for similar reasons. Also his play has been strange in his refusal to vote you, and I was still wondering if the two of you were paired evils.

Do you still not trust Mephisto? Or do you feel better now that Belphagor is innocent?

Your theory isn't ridiculous, but it's still highly unlikely. I'd prefer to take the small gamble that Bapho is innocent and concentrate on more likely scenarios.

Can you explain why Bapho being innocent makes you suspect Azazel and me?

I'm pretty sure, had you asked, most players would have refused to vote for Baphomet.

I'm starting to believe that the SK is in fact still alive. Baphomet has been the obvious kill. Man, he is CI and that's not going to change. The FM probably targeted him the night before and failed for some unknown reason (guard/healer). However, we did get no reveal yesterday, so it might be that Belial was roled - or Belphegor himself. If he was the healer, there was no need for him to reveal as he knew he would be killed once he outed himself. That would also explain why he was so confident that the SK is stil alive.

Have to think this through again, but right now this sounds logical.

Ouch.

Both my top suspects turned up innocent, so I have to begin again from an empty place.

Luckily, being in endgame also means there are few suspects left.

I still trust Leviaphan (if he was imitating all that misplays, he is damning good actor). And I won't rely on marginal chance of Baphomet being guilty.

If I am right, by method of exclusion Azazel and lady Gaga are guilties (partnered or not). We just should lynch them both, that's easy.

Hard part is to convince you all to vote them.

P.S. And if they are partnered, Gaga's misvoting Astaroth instead Azazel and leaving for the rest of the day is... charming.

Today I'm going to have very little time. I guess it's possible that Azazel and Lady Gaga are guilty, but to me it's not as likely a scenario as Leviathan and Mephisto. We may have been outplayed, but I refuse to give in to endgame paranoia. And this, I might add, is obviously endgame.

So that's it. Unless one of you makes an amazing case on someone else I'll be voting Leviathan or Mephisto today.

Baphomet, how do you see things? Who's your top suspect? Is there anybody you won't vote today?

We cross posted, but basically I think the situation is the same as yesterday. If you and Gaga are the FM then well played. I'm leaving for a short trip this evening so I'm afraid I won't be around much and might even be modkilled if the game goes on for much longer.

I'll give it a few hours to see if anyone else chips in and then I'll probably vote Leviathan.

We cross posted, but basically I think the situation is the same as yesterday. If you and Gaga are the FM then well played. I'm leaving for a short trip this evening so I'm afraid I won't be around much and might even be modkilled if the game goes on for much longer.

I'll give it a few hours to see if anyone else chips in and then I'll probably vote Leviathan.

If I were FM I wouldn't have put myself in such an awkward position. I wouldn't have drawn attention to myself my voting Baph. I wouldn't have attacked Belphogor. Either you think I'm am evil genius or you must see that I'm innocent, I think it's bloody lucky that I had such a shit game because it gives you a chance to rule me out on reasonably good grounds.

edit: another fuckup

Archived