AGoT Mafia 71 - Rebellion in Hell

House Targaryen

If I were FM I wouldn't have put myself in such an awkward position. I wouldn't have drawn attention to myself my voting Baph. I wouldn't have attacked Belphogor. Either you think I'm am evil genius or you must see that I'm innocent, I think it's bloody lucky that I had such a shit game because it gives you a chance to rule me out on reasonably good grounds.

edit: another fuckup

That's what we in Westeros call WIFOM, which is to say a circular and self-serving argument. You have played a poor game, I think I can agree with that, but playing a poor game doesn't make you more likely to be innocent as Mephistopheles (my other top suspect) seems to think.

I could be convinced to vote Mephistopheles today, rather than you, but if you want me to vote for Azazel or Lady Gaga then you're going to have to come up with something very good. So if you're really innocent and you're really convinced it's them it's your chance to try and redeem yourself, but poor play isn't going to be enough this time, you're going to have to make a good case. I'm willing to listen to it, though I warn you I might not be the best audience, which means the case is going to have to be extra good. It's also going to have to come in in the next 4-5 hours, if you want me to be around to read it.

Well, I still think that the voting pattern and Leviathan's palystyle mean that he is not an FM. Perhaps SK, but even that is rather unlikely.

Lady GaGa is thus my top suspect for being the remaining FM. If there still atre 2 FM, I guess that Mephistopheles is the more likely partner. I remember he voted Lady GaGa on day 1, but never followed up that vote.

Well, and if the SK is still alive it has to be Mephistopheles. I'd exclude Lady GaGa because she has not been on a single lynchmob yet. Since I expect an SK to behave like an innocent would (namely hunting FM), I think the SK would try to be on a lynchmob. It also helps him to hide his ass, because the mob gives him some place to do so.

That's why I have Mephistopheles at the top of my suspect list, followed by the Lady and Leviathan.

Lady GaGa is thus my top suspect for being the remaining FM. If there still atre 2 FM, I guess that Mephistopheles is the more likely partner. I remember he voted Lady GaGa on day 1, but never followed up that vote.

If there are still two FM and Leviathan is not one of them, could they please vote for Leviathan and end this agony of a game?

If Mephi and Lady Gaga were both FM the game would already be over, Azazel

ETA: Actually no, this is stupid. I won't edit it out, but please ignore it.

Well, I still think that the voting pattern and Leviathan's palystyle mean that he is not an FM. Perhaps SK, but even that is rather unlikely.

Well, and if the SK is still alive it has to be Mephistopheles. I'd exclude Lady GaGa because she has not been on a single lynchmob yet. Since I expect an SK to behave like an innocent would (namely hunting FM), I think the SK would try to be on a lynchmob. It also helps him to hide his ass, because the mob gives him some place to do so.

That's why I have Mephistopheles at the top of my suspect list, followed by the Lady and Leviathan.

I am willing to vote Gaga, I'd prefer to vote her over Meph atm.

Why is that?

It's not.

Anyway, you've got yourself a Lady Gaga lynch, as all three of Mephi, Azazel and you seem to agree.

I still don't agree and I haven't seen a good case (or even a case?) against Lady Gaga all game, and there has been plenty of time for someone to make one.

If there are still two FM and Leviathan is not one of them, could they please vote for Leviathan and end this agony of a game?

If Mephi and Lady Gaga were both FM the game would already be over, Azazel

ETA: Actually no, this is stupid. I won't edit it out, but please ignore it.

Am I so annoying that you would lose the game over me, I have been trying even if you can't see it :dunce:

Textbook distancing.

Do you agree we should lynch probable FM over probable SK?

You realize that there are only three suspects left? :rolleyes:

Today I'm going to lynch the player who looks the most guilty. That is you, I'm afraid. I also find your "poor me, now I have to make a case in 5 hours" attitude quite iritating. You had a lot of time during the last few days to do exactly that, namely looking for other players beside Mammon, Berith and Belphegor. If you're innocent, blame yourself. I doubt that you are though.

You realize that there are only three suspects left? :rolleyes:

Today I'm going to lynch the player who looks the most guilty. That is you, I'm afraid. I also find your "poor me, now I have to make a case in 5 hours" attitude quite iritating. You had a lot of time during the last few days to do exactly that, namely looking for other players beside Mammon, Berith and Belphegor. If you're innocent, blame yourself. I doubt that you are though.

I really would prefer to lynch Gaga, if you really think she's guilty why not lynch her, since it's a sure thing?

Edit: The lynch I mean

All right, I think we can exclude the following possible FM pairing:

Azazel/Mephistopheles

Otherwise Leviatha would be lynched already. Leaves us with the following pairings:

1) Lady GaGa/Leviathan

2) Lady GaGa/Mephistopheles

3) Lady GaGa/Azazael

4) Leviathan/Mephistopheles

5) Leviathan/Azazel

Of course in my opinion the pairings 3) and 5) are impossible. 2) is also unlikely, since Mephistopheles just voted Lady GaGa which absolutely nakes no sense.

That leaves 1) and 4). Both include Leviathan. If Lady GaGa was his partner, she probably wants to cut ties. If it's Mephistopheles, he apparently wants to safe her. Both strategies make sense. Lady GaGa can afford to lynch he partner, because she would be able to frame Mephistopheles the next day. Mephistopheles OTOH has an interest to keep Leviathan alive, as he is a prime suspect himself.

Have to think about it a bit more.

OK. Is it possible that Meph and Az just tried to speedlynch Gaga, knowing that loser that I am I would likely jump straight on board?

No, that's not possible. However, you are right that we shouldn't vote someone before we have discussed a bit more. Speedlynches almost always end in a win for the evil faction.

Since we can't be sure that the SK is still alive, we have to be careful. If there are 2 FM, they only wait for one of us to make a mistake.

No, that's not possible. However, you are right that we shouldn't vote someone before we have discussed a bit more. Speedlynches almost always end in a win for the evil faction.

Since we can't be sure that the SK is still alive, we have to be careful. If there are 2 FM, they only wait for one of us to make a mistake.

If there were two FM I think I would probably be lynched already.

Archived