BWB Jersey NYC Philla

• 2 weeks later...

So, if St. Patrick's Day is Thursday the 17th, which is going to be the easier weekend to get in and out and around the city? Does it even matter?

Entirely unrelated to LooN, anybody want to see the Decemberists tomorrow or Tuesday or Wednesday? 3 straight days at the Beacon Theater. Theatre. Whatever. The Beacon.

So right now I'm thinking that the weekend of the 12th itself is perhaps better for me. But I'm still unsure. I'll likely going to make a sidetrip to Boston, but probably during the week, and maybe even towards the next weekend.

What say you all? Any weekend/day that is definitely out of the running?

It got too close to mid-March for me to be able to affordably rent a car and book a hotel room, so I'm probably out. Sorry Migs. I'll check back when a date is set just to be sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys. Finally decided to check out BwB for NJ area. I live in Hoboken so any nights you are meeting I can probably make.

Was in London for a while last year and actually made it to the Belfast Moot and got to meet a lot of great people involved in the books, series and Westeros

I may have a second who I can drag along but he works and lives in Stamford so weeknights may be difficult for him.

• 2 months later...

I'll be back in the States from May 20th - June 26th and will be mostly in the NYC metro area. It would be cool to meet some of you guys again. Maybe even have another BBQ? Even a simple dinner somewhere in Manhattan would be fine. Or, heck... karaoke?

Anyway. Just thought I'd let you all know.

What, hey, nothing (beside's Yags' enthusiastic response)? Or are you just waiting until after I leave and then do karaoke before Worldcon? I can certainly understand that.

FLAIL!!!

Would love to meet up with you again, man. Doug and I will be in town for most of that time (save for Memorial Day weekend, where we will be in Baltimore destroying our hearing and our faith in humanity). BBQ, Mets game, karaoke (I want to see Yags sing an encore of "Astronomy"), all sound great.

Coolio.

Memorial Day is weekend is also out for me, but let's see what happens after that. Mets games for sure. My brother has a connection for very cheap day-of-game tickets. In fact, I can add you guys to his email list if you like.

But yeah, any and/or all of those things.

Archived