Game 71.5

DJDonegal

Is there any reason why your deer is running to the left instead of right? Because you know, if I look at the map of California* it seems like it is hopping right into the Pacific Ocean instead of running into the Rockys (which is clearly the logical choice from a deer's PoV).

If deer were that smart, they'd look both ways before crossing the road and we wouldn't have to have signs warning you not to hit them. :unsure:

Some thoughts for the mods -

I have some alt guesses for you.

House Pebble is obviously not a native English speaker, so early guess is Piper.

House Mentat is already talking about licking chocolate syrup off of improbable surfaces, so I think this is a sign of Lany's flirty nature.

House Lany Cassandra, however, is being a stick in the mud. Chocolate syrup is better or everything - EVERYTHING! Stop being a kill joy.

House Piper of Chaos is talking about maps and mountains (rocks), so obviously Kat.

I know Gertrude is playing, but she never checks in early, so she must be one of those who haven't posted yet.

And Malc couldn't hide his alt if he wanted to, so he's obviously TheMalcolm. I think.

I feel pretty confident in these guesses. Will has been giving me some pointers.

My biggest fear when driving is hitting a god damned deer. I take personal satisfaction out of eating venison.

Stop feeding them corn!

Some thoughts for the mods -

I have some alt guesses for you.

House Pebble is obviously not a native English speaker, so early guess is Piper.

House Mentat is already talking about licking chocolate syrup off of improbable surfaces, so I think this is a sign of Lany's flirty nature.

House Lany Cassandra, however, is being a stick in the mud. Chocolate syrup is better or everything - EVERYTHING! Stop being a kill joy.

House Piper of Chaos is talking about maps and mountains (rocks), so obviously Kat.

I know Gertrude is playing, but she never checks in early, so she must be one of those who haven't posted yet.

And Malc couldn't hide his alt if he wanted to, so he's obviously TheMalcolm. I think.

:laugh:

I feel pretty confident in these guesses. Will has been giving me some pointers.

That is some cold sh*t.

Good job! :)

Hi there! Since the game is altless: It's 2AM here and I am deadly drunken. See you all next morning.

Pebble - nice to see you, haven't played with you for a while.

Everybody else - nice to see you too.

Chairman Meow - welcome, voting a newbie is our standard way to greet.

I'm actually not a newbie. :ohwell: I was the First Sword of Bravos, but I got plastic surgery to make my name shorter.

I've never done an altless game before. I feel so exposed...

IT'S NOT BECAUSE I'M HIDING SOMETHING OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!

:uhoh:

All right, now that I managed to give the game a firm direction leading us to victory* the only thing that might be able to stop us is a monster wishy-washy post by Mina. Since I'm leaving you soon, it's the duty of you fellows to STOP HER.

British deers outclass the Californians obviously. Although, hopphing into the Northern Sea might not have been the greatest step in deer evolution. However, better than hopping towards Ireland :unsure:

* shudders *

* instead of licking my keyboard, falling drunk into my bed, dissing Microsoft Word or grabbing my Teddy before sleeping

All right, now that I managed to give the game a firm direction leading us to victory* the only thing that might be able to stop us is a monster wishy-washy post by Mina. Since I'm leaving you soon, it's the duty of you fellows to STOP HER.

Uh oh. This is not going to turn out well.

IT'S NOT BECAUSE I'M HIDING SOMETHING OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!

Liar. You should know by now that all caps is a major scum tell. Based on my experience and advanced puzzle solving skills, I conclude that the fact you are hiding is ... that you really prefer Mint Chocolate Chip over Raspberry Ripple. It's pretty elementary, but I don't find it highly suspicious at this time, just sorta kinda suspicious. Fair warning - I will be keeping my eye on you.

Liar. You should know by now that all caps is a major scum tell. Based on my experience and advanced puzzle solving skills, I conclude that the fact you are hiding is ... that you really prefer Mint Chocolate Chip over Raspberry Ripple. It's pretty elementary, but I don't find it highly suspicious at this time, just sorta kinda suspicious. Fair warning - I will be keeping my eye on you.

Actually I don't like Mint Chocolate Chip OR Rasberry Ripple. To be perfectlly honest, I... I don't really like ice cream at all! :shocked:

Wow, it felt good to come out of the closet like that. I've been hiding that secret for too long.

I checked my Croation dictionary and it translated this

as this:

Hi there! Since the game is altless: It's 2AM here and I am deadly drunken.* See you all next morning.

I'm close to change my vote to the parrot.

It's only 11 PM here, but I fully expect to be drunk by 2 AM. :P

Archived