Game 71.5

DJDonegal

Actually I don't like Mint Chocolate Chip OR Rasberry Ripple. To be perfectlly honest, I... I don't really like ice cream at all!

Well, obviously what I meant to say is that, although you don't like ice cream in general, if someone put a gun to your head and you had to pick one, it would be mint chocolate chip. Anyone could see that's what I meant to say.

Actually I don't like Mint Chocolate Chip OR Rasberry Ripple. To be perfectlly honest, I... I don't really like ice cream at all! :shocked:

Wow, it felt good to come out of the closet like that. I've been hiding that secret for too long.

Clearly a code.

You know who else hides?

Killers.

This logic is pretty sound, but also not liking ice cream is a sin unto humanity, so, that seals it.

Chairman Meow

Is the board taking forever to load for anyone else, or is it just my Internet? Too bad, because if it weren't for the lag, my responses would all be prompt and timely. Since, you know...I'm a really fast writer.

(Ha ha, no one will ever alt-guess me now. :ninja: I'm totally a master of stealth.)

I feel pretty confident in these guesses. Will has been giving me some pointers.

Nah, you need more coaching from Will. You got TheMalcolm right.

I've just failed an important exam, and plan on winning this game as a mean of bringing some light back into my life.

:grouphug:

All right, now that I managed to give the game a firm direction leading us to victory* the only thing that might be able to stop us is a monster wishy-washy post by Mina. Since I'm leaving you soon, it's the duty of you fellows to STOP HER.

Excuse me? :angry:

Monster? WISHY-WASHY!?!

Are you implying that my insightful and penetrating analysis, which I spend hours and hours writing, is wishy-washy?

YOU'RE DEAD, YOU DIRTY BASTARD!

Piper of Chaos

Piper of Chaos

Piper Piper Piper Piper Piper!!!!

Uh oh. This is not going to turn out well.

Oh, really? Not going to turn out well because I'll turn Piper to mincemeat with my sharply honed rhetorical skills? Or because this will culminate in another one of my so-called monster, wishy-washy posts?

Choose your words very, very carefully.

Excuse me? :angry:

Monster? WISHY-WASHY!?!

Are you implying that my insightful and penetrating analysis, which I spend hours and hours writing, is wishy-washy?

YOU'RE DEAD, YOU DIRTY BASTARD!

Piper of Chaos

Piper of Chaos

Piper Piper Piper Piper Piper!!!!

Calm down, Mina. You're not that wishy-washy. :P

I get no respect, I tell you. :(

Clearly a code.

You know who else hides?

Killers.

This logic is pretty sound, but also not liking ice cream is a sin unto humanity, so, that seals it.

Chairman Meow

You know who else points out other people's codes in public?

Symps.

This logic is pretty sound (even though symps aren't on the role list), but also liking rocks better than ice cream is a sin unto humanity, so that seals it.

Ka-

Never mind. I refuse to move my vote from Piper on principle, since, you know, that would be wishy-washy.

In an hour's time, I'm gonna analyse the posts up to this point and make a post to start the serious phase.

Currently, I'm busy drinking vast amounts of beer and talking to uber.

Translation: Ser Spidey is going to be the Day One lynch. :devil:

''A post to start the serious phase'' and ''vast amounts of beer'' do not go well together.

It is day 1.

12 players remain: Chairman Meow, Gertrude, Kat, LCOTNW, Lany Cassandra, Mentat, Mina Martell, Pebble That Hides, Piper of Chaos, Ser Spidey, Sir Thursday, TheMalcolm.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

2 votes for Kat (Piper of Chaos, Chairman Meow)

2 votes for Piper of Chaos (Gertrude, Mina Martell)

1 vote for Chairman Meow (Kat)

1 vote for Lany Cassandra (Mentat)

1 vote for Mentat (Lany Cassandra)

5 players have not voted: LCOTNW, Pebble That Hides, Ser Spidey, Sir Thursday, TheMalcolm.

Calm down, Mina. You're not that wishy-washy. :P

I can so imagine her jumping up and down while saying all that...

This logic is pretty sound (even though symps aren't on the role list), but also liking rocks better than ice cream is a sin unto humanity, so that seals it.

Actually, ice-cream is made from milk, which is a mineral (hence its high calcium content), so in a sense, ice-cream is a rock.

Anyway, I'm going to bed, so I most certainly won't be making the first serious post. See you tomorrow morning!

Clearly a code.

You know who else hides?

Killers.

Chairman Meow

I get no respect, I tell you. :(

You know who else points out other people's codes in public?

Symps.

Ka-

Never mind. I refuse to move my vote from Piper on principle, since, you know, that would be wishy-washy.

Look at the red text. Rocks. Hides. Is there someone who is a hiding rock in this game?!?! *checks alt list*

AHAHA! There is! Everything is clear to me now...

Pebble that Hides and Kat are evil killers who kill. Mina is their symp. Mina posted a symp clue about Kat liking rocks, because Kat's partner is a Pebble. (I don't want to hear about symp's not being on the role list, or three evils being unbalanced in a nine person game. I don't want a silly thing like logic messing up my brilliant case.)

I just solved this game. :smoking: You ladies should just confess now and be done with it. I win.

I reconmend we search Mina For eggs, if she tries to cook any then she most denfinatly is evil.

And a test to see if Kat is evil - Please Kat tell us who is the smallest.

And if WJ is evil we're doomed. somehow we are not allowed to vote for him but he is able to post.

I have to come to meow's defence, there is nothing wrong with not liking mint chocolate, infact mint destroys nice yummy chocolately goodness. however not liking ice-cream is inexcuaseable and the height of bad taste bad taste.

Everybody knows Bambi is pure innosence and only killers kill the innocent (sometimes they like to eat them) therefore Gert must be evil, and we should build special bridges for deer to safely cross roads without being murdered by Gert.

Dear mods, I have another alt guess.

Chairman Meow has used impecable logic to solve the game already, that and the fact that WJ posted naked make me think the House Meow is Whiskeyjack. You can quote me on that. He must die, so consider my night one action to kill Meow. No, I don't need to confer with my partner because I am sure she will agree.

we should build special bridges for deer to safely cross roads without being murdered by Gert.

This would be awesome, but as House Kat has already noticed - deer are dumb. Instead of running merrily over the bridges and be safely on their way, they will smack into the sides of them causing a 50 deer pile up, therefore being a bigger threat than they are currently. They must be slaughtered for the greater good. Sorry, but it's true.

then perhaps we should just wrap all deer in protective bubbles so that if they collide with other deer or even cars they just bounce harmlessly away.

deer need our protection and should be saved* only hearltess killers would say otherwise

*unless they are nibbling on my preanuals

Pebble that Hides and Kat are evil killers who kill. Mina is their symp. Mina posted a symp clue about Kat liking rocks, because Kat's partner is a Pebble. (I don't want to hear about symp's not being on the role list, or three evils being unbalanced in a nine person game. I don't want a silly thing like logic messing up my brilliant case.)

You realize that this is a twelve-person game, right? :P

Dear mods, I have another alt guess.

Chairman Meow has used impecable logic to solve the game already, that and the fact that WJ posted naked make me think the House Meow is Whiskeyjack. You can quote me on that. He must die, so consider my night one action to kill Meow. No, I don't need to confer with my partner because I am sure she will agree.

Is that a gender slip, Gertrude?

Ten bucks says the FM are Gert and one of Kat/Lany/Pebble.

This would be awesome, but as House Kat has already noticed - deer are dumb. Instead of running merrily over the bridges and be safely on their way, they will smack into the sides of them causing a 50 deer pile up, therefore being a bigger threat than they are currently. They must be slaughtered for the greater good. Sorry, but it's true.

Tangent: That's actually where my icon came from, one of the silliest arguments with drunk people I've had. It was at Worldcon last year (but apparently Pebble and Mina were not in attendance--it was with Mr. X, MountainGoat and Mormont, and this one random dude.) Anyway, this random dude was convinced that deer were a pressing issue of national concern and that instead of just taking the small step of signs, or even bridges for deer, we should just have 100% elevated freeways, so the deer can just walk under.

Mr. X: But the deer will just come up the ramps!

Mormont: Let it go, let it go.

Kat: :cheers: :drunk:

Anyway, uh, I am not a killer. Gertrude is clearly trying to use subtle gender indications to sway us all into lynching all the womenfolk. A truly dastardly plan. Sort of. Except I swear it's been done before and never works.

Archived