Game 71.5

DJDonegal

Is that a gender slip, Gertrude?

I'm not seeing where this supposed "gender slip" occurred. Unless ... I have sent some thoughts to the mod where I was making alt guesses. But how would you know that? Unless ... the mods wouldn't be using my thoughts against me, would they? The mods wouldn't be using zombie alts, right? Aaarrgh!

I'm pretty sure Mina is a zombie alt. This is beyond merely ripple and into rocky road territory. I am lodging a formal protest.

*sigh* Guess I've been left to wallow in my loneliness. :(

A cunning plan emerges from the ruins of my shattered ego - I shall leave the thread all to itself! Then we'll see who's lonely. Then we'll see! *insane laughter*

*retreating footsteps*

*door slams*

*door squeaks open a crack and a face peers round it*

*A mutter is heard* Now who's lonely?! *sob*

*And another statement gratuitously surrounded by asterisks*

Aww, you look like a little lost puppy.

So apparently we're alone. You can tell me. Are you a killer?

Umm, that was supposed to be me leaving...*shifty eyes* *sidles back into room* *more asterisks*

Can you keep a secret? I'm...*theme tune plays* And that's all we have time for folks! Tune in tomorrow for more shocking lack of revelations!

Piper.

I'm not adept to talking seriously at this point of night/cans of beer, but this is a seious vote.

I've noticed that partners often vote each other at the beginning of the game, as a sort of meaningless distancing. The only vote that came off as random was Piper's vote for Kat. Then, Gert voted him. So, if piper is guilty, we just vote of both of them and win the game. Foolproof.

I'm here!

Lany: I'm betting Monopoly money.

I'm not seeing where this supposed "gender slip" occurred. Unless ... I have sent some thoughts to the mod where I was making alt guesses. But how would you know that? Unless ... the mods wouldn't be using my thoughts against me, would they? The mods wouldn't be using zombie alts, right? Aaarrgh!

I'm pretty sure Mina is a zombie alt. This is beyond merely ripple and into rocky road territory. I am lodging a formal protest.

Me, using your thought posts against you? What are you talking about? I totally don't know that you and Kat are excited to play altless, but disappointed to be evil, are planning on doing no distancing this game, and think you've spotted a finder code in Whiskeyjack's post...

But you know, not to be a killjoy and cut all the in-jokes and Worldcon memories short...but Gert, was there any particular reason you chose to refer to your hypothetical FM partner as ''she''?

Archived