Game 71.5

DJDonegal

A serious vote for Lany

This post bothers me. The joke she starts off with seems forced and she ends it with a statement that looks more serious. She later claims that of course it was all in fun. To me it seemed like a pretty sheepish comment and now she's trying to blow it off.

Edit: to clarify - the very last sentance is the one that bugs me most. If it was joking, why bother to 'clear' Mina.

I don't want to encourage a role distribution discussion which is likely to hurt us, but I want to keep your attention to the fact that Raspberry Ripple did not explicitely mention that the roles are alligned with the innocent faction. I just say "guard".

Well, if the choice is 2 killers vs. 10 innocents, or 3 killers vs. 9 innocents, then I would say 2 killers is more likely, especially with no CF - which favors the killers to my way of thinking. 3 vs. 9 would indeed be brutal without serious role firepower.

I haven't found anyone particularly suspicious so far.

*fails*

A serious vote for Lany

This post bothers me. The joke she starts off with seems forced and she ends it with a statement that looks more serious. She later claims that of course it was all in fun. To me it seemed like a pretty sheepish comment and now she's trying to blow it off.

Edit: to clarify - the very last sentance is the one that bugs me most. If it was joking, why bother to 'clear' Mina.

To make it look like a case, even though it wasn't a serious one.

Hmmmh, I am not bothered by the last sentence, but by the CF comment. It looks faked somehow.

Both Lany and Spidey apparently missed that we don't have a CF. Misunderstanding the game format has been used in the past as an indicator of innocence. Are you saying that Lany's post seemed like she was going for the appearance of innocence?

Both Lany and Spidey apparently missed that we don't have a CF. Misunderstanding the game format has been used in the past as an indicator of innocence. Are you saying that Lany's post seemed like she was going for the appearance of innocence?

One important difference: I assumed we have the CF. Lany asked if we have one. So, yeah, I could definitely see that post as going for an impression of innocent behaviour...if that was something the FM did. However, I don't recall ever seeing an FM doing such a thing, so I actually feel a bit better about Lany because of that.

One important difference: I assumed we have the CF. Lany asked if we have one. So, yeah, I could definitely see that post as going for an impression of innocent behaviour...if that was something the FM did. However, I don't recall ever seeing an FM doing such a thing, so I actually feel a bit better about Lany because of that.

I pretty much agree with this. My problem with Lany is that I pretty much always find her suspicious. I've lost the count of the times I've been to some degree responsible of her been lynched on day one.

Even if she's evil, I'm pretty sure she didn't read the rules either way, but that she tried to appear innocent by saying she hadn't seems a stretch.

Perhaps.

I have no problems with people not reading the rules (properly) and I know it has happened more than once, but Lany questioned the existance of a CF. We usually have a CF, so why did she start to think that there might be no CF? And if she realized that she had no clue about the CF, why asking this in the thread instead of simply looking at the rules?

And if she realized that she had no clue about the CF, why asking this in the thread instead of simply looking at the rules?

Sheer lazyness? Is your theory that she read the rules, knew there was a CF and decided to pretend she hadn't so that we'd think she was innocent?

Well, if the choice is 2 killers vs. 10 innocents, or 3 killers vs. 9 innocents, then I would say 2 killers is more likely, especially with no CF - which favors the killers to my way of thinking. 3 vs. 9 would indeed be brutal without serious role firepower.

I haven't found anyone particularly suspicious so far.

*fails*

What about the words "don't want to encourage" did you not understand? :P

I want to hear more from Malc, Pebbles and the Chinese.

Archived