Game 71.5

DJDonegal

Day 1 is over. There was no lynch. This was the final vote count:

6 votes for Ser Spidey (Sir Thursday, Lany Cassandra, Piper of Chaos, Gertrude, LCOTNW, Mentat)

5 votes for Gertrude (Mina Martell, Pebble That Hides, Ser Spidey, TheMalcolm, Chairman Meow)

1 vote for Chairman Meow (Kat)

It is now Night. You have 8 hours to get your actions in if you have any.

First impression is that it feels like a desparation play. Which I'd expect more of scum than of innos, since the possible existence of roles can put a kink in the killers style sometimes. But I feel like I should wait and see what he has to say before I come to a conclusion on the matter.

Oh, I'm at 6. Damn. Well, I'm roled. Can prove, but would prefer not to.

I don't think I will.

Um...to prevent getting lynched? Anyway, I can't reveal the exact role now, there isn't enough time. Just don't lynch me and the explanation will come. Lynching me will lose the game.

None of this sounds like a roled player concerned about the innos losing the game because your role would be lost. If you are roled and want to wait til morning and chance that you will be alive to explain, fine. I doubt it though.

For now, since there isn't any compelling evidence against anyone other, my vote stays on Piper.

In the meantime, let's talk balance. Now, since the balance seems to be weird (either with 2 or 3 FM), can anyone remember the kind of the balance in the games while DJD actively played?

First letters ot the sentences are FIN. Last letters, read backwards, are DER. So, I've coded finder.

However, this is not what I'm claiming to be. For now, I'm actually claiming RI who put the code here to possibly help the real finder later on. The plan was to wait until day 3, post this code with 'maybe I'm a finder, maybe I'm a RI' comment, in order to get NKed and help the real finder's survival.

Well, it's all the same now, just I'm doing this a lot earlier. Real finder should under no circumstances counter-reveal, and if I die, you're free to believe anyone claiming finder later on. Right now, the hope is to get the FM to NK me, since they can't be sure I'm not the finder.

Yeah, I'm one sick fuck. :P

*finishes reading*

I have an opinion of Spidey and his claim, but it'll have to wait til morning since, as Pebble just noted (and it's a good thing I re-read the thread before posting) it's pointless to post about it at night. So, :worried: (those are zipped lips)

Archived