The Hollywood Reporter

elmis

The TV critics I follow on Twitter--I'm embarrassed by this sentence already--seem to take it on face value. So I would say yes, pending something contrary from GRRM or the producers.

Cool beans! Hey, am I crazy or is that a still of Waymar Royce riding in to investigate the dead Wildlings in AGOT's prologue accompanying this story?! I think it looks good :thumbsup:

[obnoxious pendant] Strictly speaking, that would be Gared; the wights had moved by the time that Waymar arrived. [/obnoxious pendant]

Is 9 episodes plus pilot an unusually short order? Unless any of the episodes are double episodes?

For HBO, it's not out of the norm. The recent season of Big Love has nine episodes, the last season of The Wire had ten, and the first season of No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency had seven.

[obnoxious pendant] Strictly speaking, that would be Gared; the wights had moved by the time that Waymar arrived. [/obnoxious pendant]

That's alright! I generally don't mind when people put on their Captain Pedant cape (as long as they're nice about it like you were). When I looked at the picture I immediately assumed it was Royce so thanks for setting me straight :) Besides, wasn't Royce's horse black? I can't remember, it's been several years since I read or listened to AGOT...

Yes, it is true.

AS soon as we can George to return to earth from the high orbit he went into when he got the phone call, I'm sure he'll be posting on his blog as well.

There will be pictures up soon - wert will guide us to the collection I'm sure.

off now to woot and sqee

Archived