The Hollywood Reporter

elmis

Yes, it is true.

AS soon as we can George to return to earth from the high orbit he went into when he got the phone call, I'm sure he'll be posting on his blog as well.

There will be pictures up soon - wert will guide us to the collection I'm sure.

off now to woot and sqee

More pictures? Awesome.

Great news.

Magnificent news. :)

So filming starts in June. Fits nicely with school holidays for the kids. And they'll be able to take advantage of the best of the weather in Belfast.

And GRRM is going to have to dust off that "scriptwriting for beginners" book again. ;)

The next few months are going to be dramatic again now as they start casting for the rest of the season.

Otherwise. Congrats to GRRM and Parris. Thank you big time David and Dan for making the pilot and HBO for taking a chance on this series. :)

Yay! Oh, I can't wait to see the Stark children and Tyrion and the Hound and everyone else come alive onscreen! :cheers:

:grouphug:

Congrats to everyone involved with the project.

Sweet! Thank you HBO! :bowdown:

If I could subscribe to HBO I would, but I'll have to settle for buying the DVD box with extra scenes and the "Making of Game of Thrones".

You hear that, HBO execs? :thumbsup:

Great news!

So, and when will the guessing game for more character to be cast begin? :)

(Damn, I hope my new laptop will arrive soon; this site loads like crap on that old grandfather which only can manage IE6)

The behind-the-scenes "Making Of" is a definite. ;)

Don't know about extra scenes. Anyone have previous DVD boxes from HBO? Seems unlikely there'd be much in the way of that, unlike with something like BSG.

Archived