AGOT Mafia Game 72 - Adventures Beyond The Wall

House Targaryen

In fact, me and Harclay were mostly simmetrical: we both had no reading on Plumm during Day 1 (crowning Reyne was evident step and crowning Yarwyck... not evident, but very probable), but I finished trusting mentat and not vice versa.

When I said we innos don't want to know who KM is I wasn't completely sincere. :)

It would be unsportsmanlike to use this information, so I tried heavily to forget it. And succeeded. :(

I'm going to try heavily to forget this game, and hopefully succeed.

Well done evils. Now I don't want to hear about this game ever again. Dear God what a beating...

Actually, before I go back into hiding I just want to say, I called it. In my very first post:

I'm glad you're so confident! Yours is truly by far the most important decision in the game. Everybody knows that day ones are crucial in a Kingsmaker game. They will make or break the innocent's efforts. A correct lynch and it's almost sure that the FM will be unable to recover. Revealed and vulnerable they'll cower and hide, but be ultimately destroyed by the righteous wrath of the innocents. A wrong lynch on the other hand, would be a total catastrophe. The game would plummet into a spiral of chaos and confusion which would dizzy even Piper himself. People will suspect you for your folly. Innocents will start accusing each other in a fratricide war of extermination while the FM wring their hands and cackle as our numbers dwindle into oblivion.

Clearly all the blame lies with Mina.

And now, I hereby declare this game forgotten, Balefired, a capricious fancy of the mind. Like the Highlander sequels.

Execute: mentat.

Haha, now I have ammunition against you. Next time you try to tease me for the finder minigame, all I have to say is "I think Yarwyck's case is a great example of innocent behaviour.

ETA: Yeah. Not lynching (or even putting on the block) Cerwyn on D1 was a pretty big fail on my part. In my defence, at least he hadn't been mod-confirmed as evil yet. :P

Haha, now I have ammunition against you. Next time you try to tease me for the finder minigame, all I have to say is "I think Yarwyck's case is a great example of innocent behaviour.

Who is this Yarwyck you speak of?

Archived