AGOT Mafia Game 72 - Adventures Beyond The Wall

House Targaryen

In fact, the reveal totally makes sense. Vyrwel perfectly tried to look lynchable, was in no fear ob being night-killed and used his investigation exactly when his lynch became probable. Timing is totally believable and the target also. I'd prefer innocent result on me, but I can't say choosing Bracken was illogical.

That is really interesting that you know when his investigation was done because he sure as shit didn't say. So we're to believe that Vyrwel held off his find until LAST NIGHT? That is what we are supposed to believe? Ok, I just wanted to be clear on that.

Cerwyn merrily supported me and Bracken on lynching Vyrwel yesterday, whilst Harclay strongly opposed this. I don't think Cerwyn would sacrifice his partner this way, being in such a bad position himlself. Harclay is still a possibility, but I trust him for another reasons.

Conclusion: lynching Bracken isn't absolutely safe play, but chance of a miss is extremely low.

So your push to lynch me yesterday instead of Vyrwel was...what was it exactly? Not to mention that I was the only one that stayed on Vyrwel throughout the day. Cerwyn happily switched to Swann when the wind changed IIRC.

That is really interesting that you know when his investigation was done because he sure as shit didn't say.

Wasn't it evident?

So your push to lynch me yesterday instead of Vyrwel was...what was it exactly?

Decently reasoned change of mind. Besides, I never pushed you any strongly. I always said both lynch would suit me.

Not to mention that I was the only one that stayed on Vyrwel throughout the day.

It isn't very important in KM game.

I'm not going to drag this out. There's no way I can ignore the reveal with the game hanging in the balance.

Terror's the product you push

Well I'm a truth addict

Aww shit I got a head rush

The sheep tremble and here come the votes

Thrown from the throat, new cages and scapegoats

Undressed and blessed by the Lord

The same Devil that ran around the Wall with a sword

Check the new style that Yarwyck found

I tune in with a bullet to

SHUT DOWN THE DEVIL SOUND

Execute: Bracken

After burying Reyne you all sit at the fire and feel sick. All hope seems to be lost. Who could possibly safe you against the Stannis spies? All your hope lays on Yarwyck's broad shoulders. The king looks around and musters everyone of you. Finally his view rests on Vyrwel.

"You have anything you want to tell us, Vyrwel?" Yarwyck asks him with a sharp voice.

"What? Oh, yes, of course! I am the finder, and I saved my only investigation until it's almost too late!"

"Oh, how wise! And what did you find out, Vyrwel?" Yarwyck asks, raising an eyebrow.

Vyrwel points at Bracken and says: "This guy is a supporter of Stannis. I have waterproof evidence!!"

Everone agrees that this makes sense. Yarwyck claps Vyrwel on his shoulder and congratulates him.

"This spares me a lot of work. Your service will be remembered, Vyrwel."

Then Yarwyck takes the cursed sword. Tarbeck and Harclay, in rarely seen snychronity, hold Bracken so that Yarwyck has no problem to chop off Tarbeck's head.

"Hey", Harclay shouts, stepping back in panic. "What the hell are you doing?" He draws his sword.

"Fool", Cerwyn says, "when Bracken is a spy than Tarbeck has to be his partner. Didn't you pay attention at all?"

"Oh, right", Harclay sighs in relieve.

In the meanwhile Bracken tries to use the momentum and flees, but Harclay is faster. With a single blow he plunges his sword into Bracken's chest. Bracken gasps and dies.

"Well done", Cerwyn applaudes.

Harclay smiles in relieve as Yarwyck pats his shoulders. Then, suddenly, Cerwyn has a dagger in his hand and slits Harclay's throat from one side to the other.

"This should have been the last one", muses Cerwyn. He looks at Vyrwel.

"Oh, yes!" Vyrwel says "I supported you from the beginning. I'm on your side! Long live King Stannis!"

"Of course you belong to us. We knew that for a long time", Yarwyck explains. "Guess why you haven't been killed?"

In that moment, the Lord Commander returns to the camp, accompanied by his mighty direwolf. He looks at the corpses and at the killers, and nods silently.

"So you finally finished your task", Jon Snow states, looking extremly satisfied. "Oh, don't look at me. I knew who you were right from the start."

"But why...."

"Let me explain. I made a deal with Stannis before I joined you. My brother will be the new Lord of Winterfell, and the North will support Stannis' claim."

Cerwyn rubs his eyes. "But why did we have to kill all the others? We could use every ranger in our fight against the Others."

The Lord Commander's expression becomes hard.

"Because they were weak. They were drinking, gambling and whoring most of the time. They gave the new recruits a bad example. We cannot win this war when the power of the Watch is hollowed out from the inside. I couldn't send them away, as they had many friends. I couldn't kill them, because I have to follow my oaths. But you Sers, you could help me to get rid of them. And for that I thank you. And now, let's move on so that I can greet my brother before the sun goes down."

Cerwyn frowns. "Why should we believe you? How do we know that you don't lie to us?"

"Because he has the power to kill us all", Yarwyck says.

"Powers?" Vyrwel asks.

"Admin powers", Cerwyn realizes.

Snow and Yarwyck nod. They bury the dead, saddle their horses and ride to the Fist of the First Man to meet the new Lord of Winterfell.

Game is over. The Stannis faction wins!

How about I give you Brad Penny and we'll call it even. :P

For free? I'm not sure there is anyone I would drop for him.

I already tried to get Teixiera :( It didn't work out.

I've been trying to tell WJ that Teix has an elbow injury, but he isn't taking me seriously ffs. !! :tantrum:

Archived