Salma Hayek, hottest woman of the modern era?

Ser Scot A Ellison

but can not think of anyone a level above.

Megan Fox is easily above. Sure, Selma is a pretty hot woman but IMHO Miss Fox is of a much more divine level of beauty :bowdown: .

No, Angelina Jolie whom I would say is quite likely the hottest woman ever.

1. there are about 6.7 billion people in the world, and I would rank her #1 among women who are alive today (I also rank her higher than other still living uber hotties who are no longer in their prime, like Lauren Bacall).
  2. there are estimated to have been about 60 billion humans who have ever lived.
  3. meaning there is a better than 1/10 chance that she is the hottest woman who ever lived.

Salma Hayak is no slouch, love her, she's probably top 10, but AJ is #1 for me.

Miss Fox has dwarf thumbs. Angie's jaw is too square and she's too skinny. Now, Selma... nothing unsymmetrical about her draws my scrutiny.

My wife is better looking than any of them though.

She's ridiculously curvaceous. I fear the implants have ballooned to a somewhat infelicitious disproportion, but hubba-hubba just the same. Latinas FTW

Helen reborn is going too far, however. Her features aren't classically beautiful.

No, Angelina Jolie whom I would say is quite likely the hottest woman ever.

1. there are about 6.7 billion people in the world, and I would rank her #1 among women who are alive today (I also rank her higher than other still living uber hotties who are no longer in their prime, like Lauren Bacall).
  2. there are estimated to have been about 60 billion humans who have ever lived.
  3. meaning there is a better than 1/10 chance that she is the hottest woman who ever lived.

Salma Hayak is no slouch, love her, she's probably top 10, but AJ is #1 for me.

Can I just clarify something?

Are you saying that AJ in her prime is hotter than Lauren Bacall in her prime?

Cos if so, that really doesn’t make sense. AJ shouldn’t even be on the same list as Bacall, let alone above her. Jolie is quirky and has some sex appeal, Bacall was breathtakingly beautiful

To be fair though, I’m possibly one of the few men alive who has always kind of struggled to work out what all the fuss is about when it comes to Jolie

Salma Hayek is hot, but there are plenty who are just as hot or hotter, for example Jessica Alba.

Eh? Again, I must be totally out of sync with the rest of mankind because I find Alba to be quite plain. Plastic and slim and all that, but plain

Whereas Salma Hayek has it all

Guest Raidne

Megan Fox is easily above. Sure, Selma is a pretty hot woman but IMHO Miss Fox is of a much more divine level of beauty :bowdown: .

I would consider this grounds for divorce, on the same level as a favorable public comparison of Zac Efron to George Clooney.

Well if you want to make this a serious discussion then I might as well throw Monica Bellucci into the mix. Who in her prime was THE hottest woman (trully Helen reborn), easily trumping Salma Hayek in the latina curves and sultry looks department.

PS: and what is wrong with you people? So you don't think that Megan Fox is hotter than Salma Hayek? Its not like I was claiming that she was the hottest woman today (because that would be Monica). Jeez.

Are you saying that AJ in her prime is hotter than Lauren Bacall in her prime?

Yes, that is what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that she's hotter than anyone I've ever seen a photograph of, met or seen in person (and I've met Charlize Theron and seen several supermodels in person, who were all damn impressive).

Cos if so, that really doesn't make sense. AJ shouldn't even be on the same list as Bacall, let alone above her. Jolie is quirky and has some sex appeal, Bacall was breathtakingly beautiful

Bacall is breathtakingly beautiful, which is why I referenced her, but to me she wasn't even the most beautiful of the Golden Age Hollywood actresses (I'd give that one to Rita Hayworth). But Jolie is more breathtakingly beautiful than either of them, IMO.

PS: and what is wrong with you people? So you don't think that Megan Fox is hotter than Salma Hayek? Its not like I was claiming that she was the hottest woman today (because that would be Monica). Jeez.

Seriously, dude, as your friend, you're just sounding stupid right now.

Angelina is too skinny.

But now, we must ask, who is the hottest man of the modern era? Who is Adonis reborn?

I thought it abundantly clear that I am.

Megan Fox

No. Megan Fox is pretty hot alright, but she's also fairly generic looking. Give her blonde hair and she'd disappear in a room full of actresses/models.

Angelina Jolie

Gross. Talk about not aging well. She was extremely gorgeous about 15 years ago. Today she's just kind of gross.

Jessica Alba.

Also not aging well, but superhot in her heyday.

Ladies and gentleman, Christina Hendricks is the most beautiful woman of our modern era. For those of you who don't know who she is, Google her and thank me later.

Sorry Brude :( but Angelina Jolie is like a really hot skinny adolescent boy with gigantic lips and boobs. Ergo, not the most beautiful woman ever. And Charlize Theron >>> Angelina.

Archived