Salma Hayek, hottest woman of the modern era?

Ser Scot A Ellison

Haha - Thanks. I figured if I was going to read through 17 pages I was going to do so properly. Plus, I like oogling pretty women.

Also, forgot to second the vote for Mila Kunis. I have had a huge crush on her since That 70's Show when I though she was very cute - and now when she's all grown up :drool:

And we all thought you did it out of the kindness of your heart haha.

Excellent job done though :) Must have been hell hehe.

I do like the woman from that teen Superman series, but I'd have say my vote goes toUna Healy :)

Going by these pics I agree, because they don't show her D sized charms :P

Hottest woman in the modern era? Hmmmm well she's nice, very distinctive so I'd place her in there.

If Salma Hayek's in there then Una Healy is in there in my opinion:P

Jaxtile is the incredibly small pic smoking?

Some observations from someone late to this thread:

I'm going to agree with Barry and chuck a vote at Liv Tyler.

Anyone who suggests that a man card needs to be handed in for voting for Kate Winslet doesn't have one in the first place.

Nicole Kidman is no kind of hot.

Salma Hayek is up there, but not Helen reborn.

If I were female, I would totally get the Marcus Graham thing.

Salma Hayek is very hot, but if she had corrections I have to detract a few points from her "Helen" status, because then she is not the hottest woman just by birth, which Helen should be. ;)

I also would add some votes for the classic beauties mentioned before like Claudia Cardinale and Sophia Loren, and I agree that Catherin Zeta Jones was gorgeous in Zorro.

Even though, I always had a crush on Audrey Hepburn, I would call her beautifull, but not hot.

I'm going to agree with Barry and chuck a vote at Liv Tyler.

Liv Tyler sometimes gets to me and sometimes not, depending on her styling, but last week in Copenhagen, I have seen a couple of photographs she did for a brand which name I have completely forgotten, and she was very lovely.

I also find Cate Blanchett very attractive, but I seem to be alone with that. :)

Archived