Mafia 72.5 - Down In The Projects

House Targaryen

So you're Omar, Omar. But Avon isn't Avon. Did I get this right?

Don't go insulting those fine purveyors of wholesome American goods now boy...

Oh seriously guys, that WAS my manly but big breasted cousin. I did not put on a wig, stuff some balloons down my top and try to go door to door selling Avon goods!

Come on, like I have the legs for it!

Greggs reporting for duty. I may be badass but I have no easily quotable lines. :crying:

So, this being Baltimore, are the gangsters doing the night murders then disguising themselves as cops during the day, or is it vice versa? Could go either way...

Boy, you'd best start talking some sense, cos I've got no clue what you're talking about.

'kay, so you still wanna play the tough guy, Omar?!?!?

I guess we have a little dark interrogation room here? There I could use two of my telling aruments* to get the truth out of this shit? :smoking:

Omar Little, for I already know what I'm going to find out when I'm finished with him.

* and man, I'm not talking about donuts here!

'kay, so you still wanna play the tough guy, Omar?!?!?

I guess we have a little dark interrogation room here? There I could use two of my telling aruments* to get the truth out of this shit? :smoking:

Omar Little, for I already know what I'm going to find out when I'm finished with him.

* and man, I'm not talking about donuts here!

About the donuts...Well see. my gran's got these 20 orphans staying with her and they'd all be real pleased if they could get a donut too, and seeing as I've got no cash I kinda thought maybe, you being such a nice guy and all you might be able to spare another 20, for the kids you know... :leaving:

Why is my boss a white guy? :thumbsdown:

Omar says that he is Omar, so I'll vote for the SK. Omar.

Well, no need to thank me for my absolut brilliant cross-examination. :smoking:

The only problem is that the other guy ain't the other guy. Or so he pretends. Might have a closer look at him.

About the donuts...Well see. my gran's got these 20 orphans staying with her and they'd all be real pleased if they could get a donut too, and seeing as I've got no cash I kinda thought maybe, you being such a nice guy and all you might be able to spare another 20, for the kids you know...

Well, and they say that today's youth is rotten and evil. :rolleyes: Here, young man, I have a neverending supply of donuts. Tell your grandma that you can never have enough orphans to feed. Our unit's motto is: we make them, you feed them! :thumbsup:

Omar saying that he's Omar means nothing more than that he's obeying the game rules. All in the game, bro. And besides, according to the setup, the SK is after the bad guys in the first place, so we'd want to keep him alive a bit longer to narrow the field. I'm going for Bubbles, just for a random first vote to spread things out a bit.

A bunch of nerds trying to emulate gangster-speak is not something that I want to read or partake in again. Good lord we are a sad sounding bunch.

Just because Carver doesn't have any fun quotes, doesn't mean you've got to be a sourpuss (I'm sure that's how Omar would word it).

Omar says that he is Omar, so I'll vote for the SK. Omar.

Oh I'm definitely Omar, but the SK ain't me. He can claim to be Omar all he likes but check the back of the box to ensure that you're getting the authentic product.

Archived