This might be nothing but....

Every week I search online for any new images and today I found this pic when I was browsing through google images using Game of Thrones. This photo wasn't on last week, I am not sure it might be nothing, but can anyone verify. I searched for anything with this Vince Connor name but came up blank.

http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/494941878/Vince_Connor_normal.jpg

If you found i via Google Image search, you probably got a link to the webpage where that image can be displayed. At a guess, this is a photo of a reenactor who perhaps mentioned "Game of Thrones" as one of his interests in his profile.

I am gonna use this topic to ask something.

I have got ceratin issues with Google lately - They have changed something obviously.

Three or four weeks ago - I have noticed that the past hour option search has been removed for all results of searching

You can still use it when you searcing the blogs, but not all the web.

When I chose "latest" I get the news 2 or 3 days old.

As a passionate digger of the Game of Thrones realted news, it is a bit frustrating. :angry2:

I even posted a question on google-help forum.

Do someone know what is going on with Google?

Thanks,

The_Rabbit01 or Groundhog

Do someone know what is going on with Google?

Not sure what's going on with Google, but you might want to try Bing's News search, which does still have the "past hour" option. I've found Bing to be about as good as google for searches. Much as I like to avoid MS products, I have to say Bing is very good.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived