Who is Adonis reborn?

Turinqui-Calima

Ever since we decided that Salma Hayek is indeed the hawtest woman I have been thinking alot about sexy/hawt men. I know we discussed this a little in the Salma thread, but not nearly enough...

Is there a male equivalent to Salma Hayek, and if so, who is he and where do I find him?

Personally I like many of the usual suspects, Gerard Butler, George Clooney, Brad Pitt etc. but I would still like more...

Also, Drogo is HAWT :)

Oh, and PICS PLEASE

Brad Pitt. 'nuff said. We can lock this thread now.

he..um...dosen't really work for me. I mean, certainly, I can see the appeal, and theres something to that aura of hyper masculinity he can give off in some movies (fight club) but hottest man alive...nah. Not my cup of tea.

The Rock. Every time. I can watch lame movies with him in them, as long as he takes his shirt off. The Scorpion King is a masterpiece...of shirtless Rock.

Yeah. He's got that killer smile too.

I'll throw Clive Owen into the mix.

Brad Pitt used to have it goin' on, but not so much any more. I still don't know how Matt Damon was voted sexiest man alive. To me, he looks like a monchichi.

eta: oops. Nichole beat me to it on Owen. That's what I get for wasting time looking at pics :P

Matthew McConaughey. I WIN!!

Have you SEEN that D&G commercial?

Not sure if I prefer this look or this look or there's always this...

the back view :drool:

OR THIS!! possibly NSFW

Was watching Cool Hand Luke the other day and was struck by Matt's likeness to the young Paul Newman. Especially from the side, their profiles are scarily similar.

Archived